Quote# 130923Final Message to Gymcels and Gymbro Normies (It's Over for You)
• Women care exclusively about your face
• Women do not care about your body
• Women do not look at your face and body as separate components
• Women only care about a man's body when his face is already 8+
• A muscular physique amplifies your average face
• Women think you are compensating if you are average looking and muscular
• Women are not sexually attracted to your body if your face is not 8+
• Average faced muscular men are seen as compensating for their facial shortcomings, by both men and women alike
• The average muscular gymbro is invisible
• Women are disgusted by the concept and thought of the average man spending hours in the gym trying to get bigger
• An average face with above average body is not sexually attractive to women
• Women see a good body as simply icing on the cake of an already sufficiently facially attractive male
• Women aren't lying when they say they don't care about muscles. They fucking don't. Muscles are simply a bonus that comes with a facially attractive man.
• When women say they don't care about muscle, they are saying it while picturing the average-faced gym goer or roidhead they are disgusted by
• When women think of beautiful, sexually attractive men they think of the man's face and face alone
• No woman has every dreamt about fucking your body
• Every moment you spend in the gym as a 0-6/10 male is a complete and utter waste of time
• Becoming muscular as an average man makes you look worse to women
• Women universally prefer a 6'0"+ lanky, slightly toned male model to an average looking, jacked normie
• Bodybuilders and amateur bodybuilders are repulsive to women
• You are just another faceless, average looking muscular male in a sea of invisible muscular men desperately trying to make themselves noticeable to women
• Women have their choice of men, even average to below average women. They don't want average muscular men. They want beautiful, genetically gifted men.
• Muscles amplify your genetic shortcomings
It's time to stop. This argument is over. This argument isn't about the health benefits of the gym. It's about the perceived idea that lifting weights and becoming muscular will attract women. It doesn't, unless you are an 8+, and in that case your face has already done all the work.
It's time to stop coping and deluding yourself into thinking you're not working out to make yourself more sexually attractive. Be real with yourself and realize you are wasting your time. Workout if it makes you feel better, and if it is yielding you health benefits such as weight loss/cardio for sport etc.
But it's time to give up on the idea muscles on a sub-8 male mean anything to a woman.
Give up, it's fucking over. Completely fucking over.
h3rting, /r/incels 9 Comments
[8/24/2017 8:27:29 AM]
Fundie Index: 2
Submitted By: Pharaoh Bastethotep