(from a discussion of the movie Pleasantville, when asked why he'd called the film evil):
I haven't seen this since I was tricked into doing so when it was originally in the theaters, therefore my answer won't be as comprehensive as it could be if I'd seen it recently, but here are some of the reasons:
1. It glorifies Onanism.
2. It glorifies fornication.
3. It misrepresents people who have wholesome family values as idiots.
4. It misrepresents people who have wholesome family values as racists.
5. It says the world is bad if it is a good world that has morality.
6. It says the world is good if it is an evil world that has no morality.
Navaros, IMDb 16 Comments
[2/19/2017 7:48:40 PM]
Fundie Index: 7