Today's woman has fought for "total control and responsibility" for her body, so she should be responsible for deciding to spread her legs. If she is not fully prepared for that responsibility, then she should keep them closed until she is. Fact is, less than 5% of all abortions are due to rape and incest together, meaning the other 95% was out of carelessness on the womans part mostly. Again, it is her body, she knows the consequences that not being prepared may bring, just as the rest of us do in any wrongdoing we choose to do, so she should not get a free pass to murder something she herself is primarily responsible for. Having said that, we all make mistakes, many times on the spur of the moment. My problem is with the system making it easier for women not to have to worry about being responsible anymore, they can just get pregnant as many times as they want and kill their babies...especially at the taxpayers expense. That offends me...so where are my rights for being offended by these lowlifes?
theradicalson, Realabortiondebate 14 Comments
[9/13/2017 2:09:42 AM]
Fundie Index: 4