Quote# 139659

Honestly, I wish there was an Amerindian version of the alt-right, similar to the American Indian Federation of the WWII era, and that both the white and indian races could ally themselves with each other in order to create two distinct ethnostates within the US, and then a neutral zone for everyone else. Reservations are not ethnostates as people on this sub have said.

Odd18, Reddit 2 Comments [8/9/2018 11:33:57 AM]
Fundie Index: 3

Username  (Login)
Comment  (Text formatting help) 

1 | bottom


create two distinct ethnostates within the US

Well since they bought it fair and square, let all the whites live in Manhattan. Give 90% of the rest to the Indians and toss up the last 10% to whomever, however.

Sounds just to me.

8/9/2018 12:53:42 PM


Well, in the future - after the Shinzon Incident - there was less need for a Neutral Zone between the Federation & Romulan Star Empire. Before then, there was the Federation/Klingon Empire Alliance.

And as D'deridex-class Warbirds fought alongside those two against the Dominion-Cardassian Axis, all of humanity coming together in one single state without countries & governments is what you're afraid of, o Alt-Shitists.

I'm afraid that the film "Iron Sky" - with an 'ethnostate' on the Moon - will never be a documentary. Just as "The Man in the High Castle" won't.

The 'Cold War' in that scenario. It was Native American 'Code-Talkers' in this WWII who ensured that half of it never happened.

So why so scared of a 'NWO' single-state: as per the United Federation of Planets, OP...?!

8/9/2018 1:38:37 PM

1 | top: comments page