The writers of Star Wars are "New Age" people.
See my 6th point at least. They are against the President of the U.S.
In the most recent episode of Star Wars the Jedi would like to:
1. Destroy the Republic. This Republic is like the Republic of the United States of America. To the writers of Star Wars our Republic is corrupt.
1. Destroy the Emperor, who is representative to the writers as President Bush.
2. To the writers of Star Wars, the Emperor, like President Bush, wants to keep the "evil war" going. Forget the killings in the Sadaam regime, the persecution of Taliban, or the horrible beheadings by these Muslim Radical Fundamentalists! Stop the war.
3. They would like to destroy the Senate, which is now under the power of the Emperor. Just like the Senate of the U.S. is controled by the Republicans, forget the fact that the 55 Republicans were elected by the vote of the people of the U.S.! To the writers the Senate is the evil Republicans.
4. Master Wadu [sic], (or whatever the guy's name is), wants to kill the emperor rather then allow the courts to decide his fate. The Democrats won't even allow the Senate to vote on Court Nominations. The writers think the Liberal Supreme Court is a bunch of Conservatives...that really is wild, what a bunch of nuts!
5. The telling point is when Obi Won Kenobi lands on the lava planet to kill Anakyn Skywalker, who has become Darth Vader b-4 the mask. Anakyn says, "If you are not for me you are my enemy." This is close to a quote by the President, worse it is close to a quote by the Lord Jesus Christ! Obi Won Kenobi says, "Only the Sith, (the lords of the Dark side), believe in absolutes."
This typifies the ideas of New Age and our present "relative" viewpoint that nothing is wrong nothing is right. There are truths to a person who believes in this world viewpoint! Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes unto the Father but by Me." John 14:6. The Bible is the Inerrant Word of God, Infallible, and Inspired. There are truths! There is the right way and there is the wrong way! There are absolute values!
Also, just remember, there is only one Liberal section of a party that like to kill their "younglings" and that is the Liberal Democrats! You just knew I would get to that abortion issue didn't you?
Erich, Factnet 62 Comments
[4/4/2008 4:31:47 AM]
Fundie Index: 11
Submitted By: jsonitsac