God spoke to Benny Hinn, and showed him that even the classic movies that he was watching, were grieving the Spirit of Christ.
- Benny? Benny? Who the f**k is Benny? Besides, where does Jesus come into this? He came into the world as a man, no? When did Christ appear? Is he Jesus's twin? But now you also introduce the Spirit of Christ? Is this a whole new Trinity? Jesus, Christ and the Holy Spirit of Christ?
My mother used to love her classic movies, but recently threw away thousands of dollars worth of videos because God spoke to her about it. Trust me, that is never easy to do!
- So God doesn't like the movies? Where does it say that in the Bible? The classic movies are entertainment. That must be baaaaad!
You might also go through your home to see if there's anything that is not pleasing to God.
- Like a husband or wife. Dey is bad as dey meanz SEX! Throw them out. Why am I reminded of the song 'You're movin' out today!'
Fighting or combat figures, karate materials, or anything that symbolizes violence or murder could be an open door that keeps letting them back in.
- Did you mislay some Demons in that last sentence? Does this also include your membership certificate of the NRA and all you firearms. And should America disarm completely and decommission all its nuclear arsenal? That the logic of it, followed through.
I would in particular look for anything that would give the type of spirits that you're up against (murder, anger, etc.) an open door.
- You are preumptuous. I always close doors. It keep the heat out in summer and the cold in winter. Moreover, I have never murdered anyone, and have no intention of so doing; nor do I get angry; nor does the Demon of Etc have a hold on my soul.
Bringing a sex goddess into somebody's home will invite sex demons;
- I may look into this. But Poor Marylyn M. died a long time ago. Besides, she'd be over 80 now. A tad old for being a goddess, but probably not so for sex.
bringing a buddha idol into the home invites eastern religion spirits;
- I shall offer them Saki - that's a rice Spirit! Oriental enough? (OK, I know they grow rice in the US, but I'll check that the rice source for the saki was Taiwanese. Happy?)
bringing ungodly violent materials into the home invites spirits of murder, hate, anger, etc.
- You are repeating yourself. Obsess much? What about violent books like the Bible. It's full of murder, rape, killing, child sacrifice, and lots of Etc and its Demons. No doubt you have thrown out the (average of) 5 Bibles in your fundie home.