Redo of Bernie Sanders 2020 Webpage!
@Fake Website Screenshot
Bernie | Feel The Bern | Socialism The New America | Democrat Party Takeover | Events | Donate
We took over Nevada! Now it’s time for the Democratic Socialist takeover! Contribute >
Email address: [___]
Zip Code: [___]
Phone Number: [___]
[Add Your Name!]
Taking up the bulk of the page is a picture of two shirtless men, and Bernie Sanders in an army uniform, standing in front of a van with “Sanders Re-Education Camps” written on the side.
Also, a bar chart labeled “Trump beats Bernie,” with Sanders getting 30% of the votes and Trump getting the remaining 70%.