....aaaaaannnndddd so....Dennis Taylor died of old age, never knowing a movie theater, ever again.
Maybe he can watch those old-time Bible Epics or get his movies from those crappy Barabban Indie movie studios staring has-been 80s teen heart-throbs, former Classical-Mythology strongmen, chop-sockey Action Flick internet meme subjects, ditzy blonde ex-SNL comedians and mainstream Hollywood stars/famous director progeny on the wane with financial issues and goofy facial expressions.
....Or genuinely good and very entertaining CGI cartoons involving adorkable talking, singing, pop-culture-referencing, totally-awesome produce!
You see, frummy goofballs: Boycotts are a fine form of protest but they only work if a large amount of people are in on it. This is why your boycotts fail and OUR boycotts WORK! YOU ARE NOT EVEN NEAR A MAJORITY and the GOP only swept through Washington last November due to....
* Russian meddling.
* Heavy gerrymandering.
* Suppression of certain, heavily-melanin-enriched, members of the population.
* Voter apathy and the fact that many didn't bother to vote.
* People who didn't vote because they either thought Hillary was not much better/mediocre/as protest because they're 'Bernie or Bust'.
* Assumed Hillary would be a sure-win, so they stayed home (Voting 'Bystander Effect').
* Bought the "Trump's Art of the Deal" mythos hook, line and sinker and were willing to excuse his horrifying personality.
* Figured Trump was actually a deep-cover Progressive who was only pretending to be a bigot due to him being pals with the Clintons and expressing some reasonable views in the past.
* Voted for Trump as a joke, like a lot of young British chuckleheads regarding Brexit. These are probably the same bunch of apolitical juvenile goofballs who voted for a dead Gorilla or name themselves silly puns for "on the street" news interviews ('Hi! I'm Hugh Jass! I voted for Harambe!').
....Similar reasons probably explain Europe. I highly doubt the majority of Europeans are all "FASCISM! FUCK YEAH!".