[Political platform of Kach and their successor Kahane Chai, two Israeli far-right parties]
* Every Arab inside Israel is to be offered the right of residence as a non-citizen. All non-Jews will have total personal rights, and no national ones. Those who refuse the offer, and agree to leave quickly and peacefully, will receive compensation for their property, with 10% taken off and placed in a special fund for Sephardic Jews who left property behind in Arab countries and were never compensated.
* Until then, every Israeli Arab from the age of 18 will serve three years of manual labor, plus yearly manual duty as part of the reserves. The National Insurance Institute, which pays monthly checks for every Arab child until the age of 18, will be transferred to the Jewish Agency, and payment made only to Jews.
* An automatic death penalty shall be in force for every Arab terrorist caught.
* Political, cultural, social, and all non-economic ties with Germany and Austria will be ended. We will expect the Germans to continue fully their obligations to Israel and victims of German atrocities. The Germans owe us reparations for property, and we owe them nothing. The money does not absolve them of one sin, of one crime, of one murder.
* Immediate annexation of every part of Israel that is in our hands, and unlimited settlement for Jews everywhere in that area.
* Sovereignty from the Temple Mount shall be taken from the Moslems, and given to the Rabbinate. Jews will have unlimited access to those areas of the Temple Mount that are permitted entry by halakha, and a synagogue will be built immediately.
* The Army shall be given a free hand to shoot when it feels necessary at any attacker, including stone-throwers. The entire village of any terrorist, including stone-throwers, shall be expelled from the country.
* Non-Orthodox temples and rabbis will be allowed freedom to practice in Israel, but the use of the word "rav" will not be allowed ("rabbi" may be used), and no such place may use the word Beit Knesset ("temple" or "center" may be used).
* People of other faiths will be given total freedom to pray and worship and observe as they see fit, but never, ever to proselytize.
* Intermarriage between Jews and Gentiles will be forbidden by law; respect for the Gentile will be demanded, but that will not include sharing his or her bed.