Have learned that both sides are compromised. The Democrat party has been controlled by globalist bankers since 1912, when they funded Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt for President, with Wilson winning the White House with 40% of the vote, while Taft and Teddy Roosevelt split the remaining 60%.
The Council on Foreign Relations has controlled both sides presidential candidates since Wilson, with the possible, but increasingly doubtful, exceptions of Reagan and Trump. Both are hardly staunch Christians, and are the first two American Presidents who have been divorced. Of course, Obama is the first to have been credibly accused of homosexuality.
America must wake up. We must leave these political parties, as both are controlled by globalist bankers, who also control our media, schools, tech companies, WHO, China, and the U.N.
The globalist bankers have engineered America’s entry into every war since and including World War 1. Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, The Gulf of Tonkin, and 9/11 were all planned by globalist bankers, with their fake media spreading disinformation and propaganda to deceive naive and gullible Americans. Of course, one will be called a conspiracy theory for saying this, or, the globalist bankers media favorite defense, “Fascist”, “Nazi”, or “Anti-Semite”.
Where did the term “conspiracy theory” originate.
Since [the 1960s], the label “conspiracy theorist” has become a disciplinary device that has been very effective in making sure that certain events off are always off limits to inquiry or debate. Any (honest) law enforcement officer will tell you that conspiracies can and do happen every day, all day long.
If they are calling you a conspiracy theorist, then chances are you are over or near the target.