Consensual means nothing to you dolt, does it?
If all you want is to relieve yourself, why not just wank, or get a fleshlight, or visit a prostitute?
Yup, it does sound degenerate and crazy.
If foids just cause trouble, why do you want to have sex with women in the first place?
Perhaps you’re closet gays?
1. Easy "access" to hooves and teeth too.
2. Cheaper to feed? Women can buy their own food, animals can’t.
3. RSPCA (or similar) can move in on you if they find out what you’re doing.
4. You can’t be seen with women in public without suspicion?
5. Sure, you can’t train a human being, you have to actually talk to them and agree with them. Teh HORROR!!!
6. Better? How? Pigs have the clitoris inside the vagina, is that what you mean?
7. Couples living together have tax deductibility too, at least in my country.
8. In a consensual BDSM, you can utterly degrade each other during sex, if that’s what floats your boat.
9. Pregnancy, no. Don’t count on lack of STDs though. AIDS came from monkeys (SIDS), after all, it’s not clear how it jumped species; if it was bushmeat or bush-sex (last time I checked, they might know now).
10. Isn’t this point 4 again? How can you hide a pig in plain sight, in a city?
11. Sure, my cats are good company, but my husband is still superior to them.
12. It’s always non-consensual to fuck an animal. Fucking a human is only a crime if it’s non-consensual.
13. Perhaps, might not be as easy to take care of. We women take care of ourselves; you won't have to handle our poop, unless you especially want to.
14. Most states have no laws against homosexuality. How about meeting a gay man instead?
15. Again, flesh-light.
16. Starfish sex? Faking what?
17. Still non-consensual.
18. With weak manbabies like you, how can you assert any dominance over anyone? A budgie?
19. You think animals don’t make demands? Have you ever met an animal?
20. You do know that animal protection groups can be very ferocious and sometimes military, right? If you think the early suffragettes were a bit terroristic, that's NOTHING compared with modern animal protection groups.