1. Evolution doesn’t really disprove God.
2. Evolution is not a religion, no matter how you spin it.
3. We don’t have to observe something long in the past to observe it now. We see viruses and bacteria mutating and developing resistances to anti-biotics. That is enough to form a theory on the first life to evolve. But, if you need more proof than that, lions and tigers can have offspring together, that is evidence of a common ancestor. animals farther removed from eachother, such as dogs and pigs (Yes, they have been known to mate with eachother), cannot mate and successfully produce offspring together. But, lions and tigers CAN, which suggests a common ancestor.
4. Oh, boy. This sounds like “Why are there still monkeys?”. We didn’t come from bacteria, we diverged from them. Other types of bacteria that are still alive today did not get to be as advanced as we are because they didn’t need to. This fact is further supported by the existence of marsupials and monotremes, both of which have primitive features reminiscent of mammalian ancestors. Their environments did not demand a need for any major biological advancements, so they have kept a lot of basal mammalian features. Not only this, but if you assume Genesis to be true, it actually validates natural selection, as the flood is a mass extinction, killing off most other humans, but leaving Noah and his family, passing their genes on and eventually re-populating the Earth. That would be a prime example of mass extinction and natural selection.
5. Come on, man. The theory of evolution does not exist out of spite against you. It exists because Charles Darwin came up with a hypothesis, then tested it, and found that enough evidence supported it when it was tested. That is the Scientific Method. (Or, at least, how I remember it.) If scientists know evolution is untrue, why do most scientists believe evolution is true? It wouldn’t make sense to teach creation in schools alongside evolution. Unless, if you want people to be educated that such a theory exists, not that such a theory is true. There is concrete evidence for evolution. Not nearly as much evidence for creation, however.
CONCLUSION: You most likely have been indoctrinated into thinking that evolution is a liberal myth designed to decieve and also exists just to spite you. Such conspiracy theories exist out of arrogance to admit one’s own misjudgements about the theory of evolution. I would suggest that you should study more about it, or even come over here to FSTDT to learn more about it. You have severe misunderstandings about evolution that cause all of your arguments to fall apart. And, with such an attitude like this, it is unlikely that you will take my advice and listen to people who understand and believe the theory of evolution, due to your pride that you seem to project onto others as “us being too hard-hearted to believe God” or something like that. Watchman_2, I know you most likely won’t see this, but if ya do, read it, understand it, and think about it. I’m not saying you have to give up on believing creation, but try to be more open-minded. Think about the possibilities of our own origins. Knowledge is Power.