1. If Pharaoh Bastethotep calls Stormfront Boy "NaziMatrix" it does not follow that he did it because he criticized Israel but, very much more likely, because, like you, Stormfront Boy is in the business of peddling antisemitic tropes and spreading race hatred.
2. It is perfectly legitimate to call someone a Nazi for making a "joke" about Jews calling people "goyim schmucks." It's about as funny as Stage N****r Dialect and jokes about fat lips and bones through the nose.
3. If someone uses the kind of language about Jews more associated with fascist websites than actual Jews, I associate them with fascist websites. The name Stormfront Boy fits perfectly.
4. I never mentioned Stormfront Boy's criticism of Israel. I and many other people here criticise Israel, just like we criticise Russia or China or Syria or the UK. The difference between most people here, on the one hand, and Stormfront Boy and you, on the other, is that we can do it without sneering at an entire country and its people and without spreading bigotry against Jews who might (but equally might not) bear any relation to anyone in that country.
5. Once again, criticism of Israel does not make you a Nazi. What does make you a Nazi is using tropes that might as well come from Der Stürmer, sticking the word "Israel" in someplace, and then hoping to get away with it. As we can see in the comments above, people, in your words, have already seen through it.
6. Your gratuitous use of the Holocaust just adds perspective to a view of the depths of your racial hatred.
7. So, your first YouTube video is an appeal to the authority of a tame Jew, David Sheen, who is as informative and veracious as his stable-mates, Gilad Atzmon and Nathanael Kapner, or their Palestinian equivalent, Walid Shoebat.
The other video is presented by "911 Truth." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
@ Stormfront Boy
Then why make racist remarks about Jews? Nobody's forcing you to do it.
But it's not just being anti-religion, is it? The comments about a Jewish "Master Race" make that quite clear. Just as you can be anti-Israel without being a Nazi, you can be anti-religion without being a fundie, racist prick. Unfortunately, Stormfront Boy fails on both counts.