Let's see here:
1. Under Obama's watch, the Muslim Brotherhood has been allowed to take power in Egypt and other countries "liberated" by the "Arab Spring" (the Islamic Winter). Nice going there, America. And now you're STILL sending them military aid in the MILLIONS.
2. He wants to arm Syrian rebels who are jihadists, NOT freedom fighters.
3. He's been silent on the genuinely secular uprisings (like in Iran in 2009).
4. He thinks Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. (Ha ha! Read "Reliance of the Traveler" then tell us with straight face that Islam is a religion of peace.)
5. He seems completely indifferent to the Muslim Brotherhood's agenda of "eliminating and destroying western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands" as revealed during the Holy Land Foundation trial
6. Despite his claims of being very pro-free speech he's consorting with the OIC and co-sponsoring resolution 16/18, another of the latest OIC (a cartel of mostly Islamic dictatorships and theocracies) attempt to limit criticism of Islam under the illusion of "combating religious hatred". That's not good. One that is so ardent about freedom of speech would tell the OIC to drop these infantile attempts, year after year, to find ways to curb criticism of Islam. It's not the first time they've done it, but previous attempts were outright rejected by the west because they were overtly anti-free speech. So now they pretend it's about "combating religious hatred" and not "defamation of religions". People should know better.
These are all legitimate concerns but FSTDT prefers to sweep everything under the rug, refuse to address the points being made and pretend the other side is just "crazy" and "fundamentalist".
It has long ceased to be an objective website exposing real fundamentalists and is now biased against the right.
There is a clear pattern where 99% of political comments you find "retarded" and "fundie" come from right-wingers, rarely from left.