SATAN CAN CHANGE FORMS
In his present form - that of a man - Satan is able lo transform himself into 999 different forms. All the time I saw him he was in the form of a man. He was very similar in appearance to the pictures we see of him and his face was very diabolical.
He can also appear in his original form of beauty (making 1,000 forms in all), but can do so for only a limited period of time. I have talked with human beings who have seen him in the form of a vulture (but talking like a human; he knows all the languages on earth), a black man. a white man. a ram. a lion and other forms.
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." -II Cor. 11:14
He can transform himself into an angel of light. I have spoken to those who have seen him. as well as other demon spirits, in the form of Jesus or an angel of God. Would you know the difference? This accounts for the appearance of the angel Moroni to Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon Church. He didn't make it up. it's just that Moroni was not an angel sent by God - he came from the Dark Kingdom.
This ability of spirit beings to change forms will be discussed with greater detail in later chapters. However, I believe you can see from this knowledge how the Islamic prophet heard the voice of an angel and how false religions such as New Age are brought forth. That is why we must be spiritually mature and know the voice of the Holy Spirit in order to not be deceived.
Other forms in which Satan has been identified include:
1. A red-eyed demon possessing webbed wings, cloven hoofs and a tail. This is our characteristic picture of the devil as portrayed by the media. This is Satan as the accuser of the brethren.
2. The image of a lion in which he imitates Jesus, the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
3. A python, cobra or other snake. This is a common form for many in the Dark Kingdom. Whenever I am in Africa, especially in the jungle villages, I am always on the lookout for "snakes."
4. A wolf.
5. A large ram with fully curved horns.
6. A fox.
7. Various human or angel-like beings with a white robe, usually surrounded by a cloud of glory.
8. A large dragon, breathing smoke and fire. In this form he is very fierce in appearance. He likes to assume this form when coming to a meeting of the Dark Kingdom. Those in the meeting shake uncontrollably from fear when Satan comes in this form.
It should be pointed out that in none of these forms can he fool the Christian who is in tune with the Holy Spirit. Also, the fact is that Satan rarely comes to earth personally. He prefers to send one of his errand boy spirits, normally Beelzebub.
Satan is the most vulnerable the last Friday of each month. The devil is involved in an all night meeting with his evil government and is thus preoccupied. He is noi available to reinforce his spiritually wicked rulers of darkness and wicked spirits. This is a night when the whole Church should pray effectively for maximum results.
Another good time to pray when your prayers will not be hindered as much is during the hours of midnight and 2 A.M. Nigerian time. In America, this would be hours of 6 to 8 P.M. CST. At this time of the evening, Satan rests for two hours. If anyone wants to see him his bodyguard. Beelzebub. will tell them that "the Master is resting."
Therefore, this is another excellent time to enter into concentrated prayer which will bring much fruit.
And. as you will learn later, the witches and wizards are meeting during this time as well. They are usually involved from midnight to 3 A.M. Nigerian time each morning in their meetings at the coven. Our deliverance ministry ministers all night to people on Friday night of each week and there is much prayer. The reason for our success in this area will be seen when wc discuss deliverance.