- Bayonetta is meant to be a parody of fanservice. That's her entire point. She is so ridiculously, exaggeratedly a walking collection of fetishes that it stops being sexy and it starts just being funny/awesome. She is literally 60% leg and her outfit is made out of body hair. There's not one time I've ever seen Bayo and really thought she was being played for sex appeal, I was too busy laughing my ass off at her sheer campy OTT glory or trying to pick my jaw off the floor when she pulls off the really crazy shit.
- Jeane becomes a damsel in distress not because she was captured by an evil king or something but because she died rescuing Bayo from a danger that no one, them included, had foreseen and had her soul captured by a female demon. A sucker punch can happen to anyone.
- The soundtracks in Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 are both godlike and I will not hear a word against them.
- Femshep does have a few different lines in places, but even if she didn't how is "she's just like the male version" a complaint? Surely having the character be nearly the same regardless of gender is a good thing, for reasons that should be self evident.
- The lack of a gay romance option for the guys in 1 was pretty disheartening, but the other points fall flat. Liara needed rescuing when you first meet but after that she's just as capable as any other party member, perhaps more so given how powerful she becomes in 2 and 3. And she looks like and (by human standards) identifies as a girl, so if Femshep falls for her, Femshep is into girls. The Asari were deliberately made to fit the "green skinned alien space babe" archetype as a throwback to the classic Star Trek Original Series sci fi the first game was inspired by. And as for her loyalty, damn near everyone in your team (and if you play your cards right most of the known galaxy) would do anything for Shepard no matter what.
- The extreme Renegade options in 3 are SUPPOSED to be disgusting and self defeating. You aren't meant to feel good when you let people and races die pointlessly. As for Andromeda, that's just horribly made. The colonialism aspect is just one of many, many, many problems, in gameplay and in story. Though funnily enough, if half of what I hear about the dev team is true they're exactly the kind of people you flock behind.