Have you guys placed Nintendo's Super Mario before ? well if you're Chinese, Koreans, Russian and Americans then you should rethink about paying for this game as Japanese have hidden story behind creation of these game characters. Apparently, one of my half Japanese friend told me there's hidden story behind creation of Super Mario, and Mario and Luigi are brother who goes adventure for sake of saving princess.
Story is shocking as each villains Mario & Luigi encounters are actually portrays little angry mushrooms as Choson tribe (aka Koreans) that Mario & Luigu easily defeats with jumping on top of their heads aka stomping just like Japanese wanted to step on every Koreans, the Turtles are little more harder to kill as it requires trick, jumping top of them then push them to kill the mushrooms, Turtles represents Russian. The bad ass dragon that act as gate keeper to stop Mario/Luigi to reach princess is representing Chinese, and finally the green giant Carnivorous plant aka Venus flytrap hides out in the tunnels are representing Americans and Mario/Luigi can not kill but can avoid them by sneaking or waiting for them to go into hiding again.
Noticeable game characters:
- Mario aka Super Mario represent Japanese hero
- Luigi is Taiwanese/European ally
- Princess is European girl
- Little angry mushrooms are Koreans that Jap can easily kill with jumping on top of them or with throwing flame
- Turtles are Russian, a slow and strong but can be defeated easily with two steps (jump & push)
- Dragon the evil flame throwing gate keeper at the castle is Chinese, stopping Japanese from saving princess
- Carnivorous plant aka Venus flytrap is American that Mario/Luigi can not kill but easily avoidable because they have no brain
See how each characters have characteristics that matches Japanese sentiments and mindset? Notice when Mario/Luigi dies each time failed to kill their villains - they actually tease you as they dies then comes back alive when player have lives left. Japanese have habit of brainwashing their kids with this kind of early childhood training hence why Japs becomes lunatics, thinks they're always right. From now on, be careful when you buying & playing Japanese games, you will never know if they have these kind of hidden story. While most Japs knew about this, they have never tell this to foreigners.