The Scriptures are clear throughout the Old and New Testaments that woman was created for man, not man for woman. These are the uses for which God created woman for man:
1. Subordinate Helper (Genesis 2:18, I Peter 3:1-6)
2. Sex Object (Proverbs 5:15-20, Romans 1:27)
3. Companion (Malachi 2:14)
4. Comforter (Genesis 24:67)
5. Mother and Caretaker of his children (Genesis 49:25, Psalm 128:1-4, 1 Timothy 5:14)
6. Keeper of the Home (Proverbs 31:10-31, Titus 2:4)
7. Weaker vessel to need his love, leadership, strength, protection and provision (Ephesians 5:22-33, I Peter 3:7)
The fact that God created woman for man, not man for woman is extremely offensive to our modern feminist and egalitarian society but it the truth of God’s Word.
So were we! You can find all of this, and more, on Fundies Say the Darndest Things!
To post a comment, you'll need to Sign in or Register. Making an account also allows you to claim credit for submitting quotes, and to vote on quotes and comments. You don't even need to give us your email address.