after studying this topic over 20 years ago and avoiding vaccines for the children who came after my research as well as speaking to many likeminded parents AND doctors - it is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that the only ones still "believing" in vaccines no zero about health or have conflicts of interest. Rabbis who advocate for vaccines are endangering not only the families they've poorly advised but themselves since EVERY child, YES - Everyone has some sort of damage from vaccines that affects their lives! There is a huge population of totally unvaccinated children who should b compared to vaccinated counterparts. If you say that the unvax eat better so they will perform better - then those findings need to be published and disseminated throughout the world. Have you ever listened to Paul Offit & his ilk? He knows zero about health & wellness only vaccines & disease - is health really all about vaccines? Only THINKING humans need to respond. The CDC's website in their guide to vaccines should make any caring parent shudder. There is a childhood cancer epidemic spreading before our eyes for the last 20 years at least, but "they" say vaccines can't be the cause because in their corrupt unscientific brains - the amounts of the toxic ingredients are too small to cause cancer. Same for the criminal use of aluminum and other neurotoxicity components - how could they cause neurological problems since "we say" there's just too little to cause a toxic effect & besides Offit asserts that aluminum is actually a nutrient. Why are these evil gangsters not in jail or worse yet??? We must band together to stop the madness once and for all! That goes for govt subsidizing GMO crops as well as other SAD diet ingredients that is destroying our
Collective health! Share this info & please don't waste your energies on those who want to stay in the dark! Remember only 20% of all the Jews who saw the miracles of the 10 plagues in Egypt wanted to leave their posts as physical and mental slaves for the freedom of G-d's Torah. The other 80% who were afraid to leave their slave mentality & the "comfort zone" they were used to - perished in the plague of darkness. Throughout history it was always the minority who bus ex in & fought for the truth. No different today! It's insanity win & simple to watch & recognize the mindboggling Divine miracles of human fetal development & birth & THINK that only a toxic brew injected into him will protect him from childhood diseases that were only beneficial when managed properly. Anyone who became crippled or defected or dead had a compromised immune system. Remember "correlation is NOT causation". If only less than 1% of those who contracted polio became crippled or died - why were they not studied for these problems that didn't affect the other 99% in the least? Because nutritional solutions are not lucrative.
Before you express your exasperation with the findings that I & countless other parents have found - unless you're related to big pharma or the doctors who will have serious shame from their alliances with their corrupt medical associations- watch Trace Amounts & Bought among many good lectures. If your vaccinated children seem fine & that's why you want everyone to vaccinate - thank G-d that they're not As damaged as they could be. Make sure they're methylation pathways are working becauses vaccine damage can take on different forms even decades later. Unvaccinated children who are loved & properly nourished are an unbelievable delight that are truly a gift from G-d! Weigh your vaccine options very carefully ! Don't allow dogma & revisionist disease history scare you into destroying your family's health. Share this message with firm kindness!! Invite friends and family to view the documentaries like Trace Amounts & Bought before our government takes them off - & don't think it can't happen.