Most people reading this will already agree that homosexuals have a very harmful effect on society. It is still worthwhile to review the facts that prove this.
1. Homosexuals are far more likely to spread STDs than normal people. In 2010, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) estimated that 20% of homosexuals are HIV positive (compared with approximately 0.2% of western Europeans and 0.6% of Americans [obviously, the American numbers are skewed upwards by negros and mestizos]). In 2013 and 2014, CDC also estimated that homosexuals were responsible for 75% and 83% respectively of syphilis cases.
HIV rates: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_HIV/AIDS
HIV rates in homosexuals: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwr...cid=mm5937a2_w
Syphilis 2013: http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
Syphilis 2014: http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDF...M-Syphilis.htm
2. Homosexuals are far more more likely to rape children than normal people. In a survey of all studies of self-reported sexual abuse, 20.1% of US girls and 8% of US boys report sexual abuse. Since female sexual abusers are almost non-existent, this means 8/28.1*100 = 28.5% of child sexual abuse victims are male. A Gallup poll from 2013 indicates 3.3% of US men are homosexual. So this means 28.5% of child rapes are being committed by 3.3% of the population. In other words, homosexuals are more than 8 times more likely to rape children than normal people in the USA.
3. What should be done about homosexuals? A ban on homosexuality was enforced in all of western Europe and North America for all but the past 50 years. This is definitely the right policy considering how harmful homosexuals are to society.
“Ashkenazi” Jews promote homosexuality in the following ways:
1. “Ashkenazi” Jews have transformed Palestine into Fagestine. Every Middle Eastern country except the one controlled by “Ashkenazi” Jews bans homosexuality. Tel Aviv, the second largest city by population and largest by economy in Israel (it also has a much higher percentage of population [92%] that is Jewish than Jerusalem [64%]), is known as “the gay capital of the Middle East”.
2. Every city that kikes infest becomes a hotbed of homosexuality. According to a CNN report on the 2013 “gay pride” parade in Tel Aviv, an astonishing 20% of Tel Aviv residents are homosexual. In a 2011 survey of homosexual travelers carried out by American Airlines and GayCities.com, their favorite destination was Tel Aviv with 43% of votes, followed by New York City (home to the largest community of “Ashkenazi” Jews in the world, approximately 1,000,000) with 14% and Toronto (the Canadian city with the largest population of “Ashkenazi” Jews) with 7%.
3. Kikes almost single-handedly brought homosexuality into the US government. According to a CNN article from Nov 7, 2012, the just elected Tammy Baldwin was the first homosexual senator. The first commentator that the article quotes is (notice what tribe the commentator belongs to) Sally Kohn excitedly procaiming: "This is a big day for gay women in America". The article states that there are three other homosexuals in the 112th US congress: Barney Frank, David Cicilline, and Jared Polis. Guess what percentage of these four homosexual congresspeople are “Ashkenazi” Jews? One hundred percent, that's right, every single one of them is a kike. Baldwin's maternal grandfather was a kike, Barney Frank is a full kike, and Cicilline and Polis have kike mothers (see Wikipedia). Another very important example of kikes bringing homosexuality into the US government is Harvey Milk, the first openly homosexual male elected to any public office in the US who was not an incumbent. Allan Spear, another kike, was elected to the Minnesota state senate in 1972, and then later “came out” as homosexual.
4. Kikes led the way in using the media to get Americans to accept homosexuality as normal. The TV show “Will & Grace” running from 1998 to 2006 was created by two kikes, Max Mutchnick and David Kohan. The lead actress (playing the character Grace) was kike Debra Messing. It was the highest rated sitcom among adults age 18-49 from 2001-2005. In 2012, VP Joe Biden stated, “I think Will & Grace’ probably did more to educate the American public [about homosexuals] than almost anything anybody has ever done so far.”