And there's me, thinking that pics like this:
were scanned and uploaded onto a website, because he/she wanted to preserve such an image (along with many others) because of the subject's - in this case the Goddess of Glamour, Bettie Page - exquisite beauty for eternity (backup drives on servers, and all that jazz).
The fact that this pic of Bettie wearing stockings, ultra-high heels, a smile - and little else, I just happen to find extremely arousing, and use such to base a fapping fantasy on (Bettie having white-hot sex with me, whilst she's wearing such) is simply a bonus.
"Now I am speaking to you, fathers."
Whilst I'm in a relationship with a delightful lady, we're not married. Nor are we even remotely interested in having children, ever. One word: condoms. There's your righteous indignation stiffy smashed down by the cold, hard, shovel of argument annihilation. >:D
...oh, one more thing: implying that you've never cracked one off in your life - ever? Even during puberty? Your failure is now complete - for two reasons:
1- The phrase '95% of men masturbate. The other 5% are liars' exists for a reason.
2- Is all this merely projection of your denial that, ultimately, you've fapped to pics on the internet, of artworks by Tom of Finland much? Say hello to Aslan & Tumnus for me, next time you're in Narnia, ducky.
"This guy's head would explode if he saw how much porn and Hentai comics, movies, and pictures i have on my computer and laptop..
Gods i love the internet!"
Never mind this happening:
His whole self would go nova at the thought of just five words: "Bible Black". "Boku no Pico". >:D
(*Continues to download MILF hentai via wurmknighthentai.com*) b^_^d
"Dude, when I say I know computers, I don't mean biblically."
Floppies. Hard drive. RAM.
...oh, and I bet this dickhead is just mad at the thought of the 'cockblock' aspects of the manga/anime "Chobits". I mean, Hideki must be even more sexually naive than "Fate/Stay Night"'s Shirou, to have never heard of oral, anal, or even Paizuri and/or footsex, even if Chii is an android-esque Persocom?! [/smartarse]
Just two words, Michael Pearl (Necklace): Hentai doujinshi.