Ok guys, some things that we should all admire about Franco.
1) He restored Traditional Values
2) He went to daily Communion
3) He expelled Communism from Spain
4) He dealt with Basque Terrorists
5) Homosexuals were arrested
6) Tranvesties were Arrested
7) Criminals were Arrested and were Appropriately Punished
8) Death penalty For Murderers
9) Non Vulgar media
10) Healthy sexuality was promoted
Wouldnt we as Christians want especially from number 5 Onwards to be positive things that we could have now in our wonderful Democratic countries?
(P.S. : I highly suspect this guy to be a troll. Seeing as he did not hang around long, possibly confirmed. Also, please do not generalize.)