Ah, the Wingnuts at Moonbattery are jealous, ain't that cute?
* Barack Hussein Obama - Personification of American reform!
* Al Gore - Pro-human climate-control guy, a bit hypocritical & tends to drone until everyone's asleep but the basic gist of his environmental message should still be considered....and NO, he never really said he invented the internet.
* Jimmy Carter - Ineffectual President but useful humanitarian, what a Born-Again devout Christian SHOULD BE!
* Nelson Mandela - Anti-apartheid activist extraordinaire & South Africa's first black, Indigenous, REAL African President.
* Bishop Desmond Tutu - Another anti-apartheid activist extraordinaire, Man of God, Episcopal Bishop and, like Jimmy Carter, what a Christian should be.
* Mikhail Gorbachev - Soviet President, modernizer, Mr. Glastnost, one of the factors in the FALL of Soviet Communism (you should be kissing his feet, Mr. Blount...plus, he was pals with you beloved 'St. Gipper The Raygun of Washington').
* UN Peace-keepers - Okay, so they sat there picking their noses while Bosnian Muslims were getting raped & murdered left & right...shouldn't THAT bit of ineptitude get your seal of approval, seeing that you hate Muslims?
* Yassir Arafat - A bit of a two-face, I may agree with Dave on that one.
* Kofi Annan - Gotta look that one up.
* Dave Blount - WORLD CLASS DICKWEED!