No president has ever done such a poor job:
* Tried all he could to promote the elitist agenda against the brexit, and lost. EU is a failure and will be replaced by sensible trading agreements.
* "A record 94,708,000 Americans were not in the labor force in May -- 664,000 more than in April -- and the labor force participation rate dropped two-tenths of a point to 62.6 percent, near its 38-year low, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday.
When President Obama took office in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not participating in the labor force; since then, 14,179,000 Americans have left the workforce"
* taken the US troops out of Iraq and created a power vacuum, which has resulted in the rise of ISIS
* caused a nuclear arms race in the Middle East
* emboldened Putin to take Crimea
* emboldened Putin to weaken the US-backed fighters battling Assad, and allowing Assad to remain in power
* emboldened islamists to pursue a dirty bomb and increase terrorism
* emboldened Kim Jong-un and antagonize him to destabilize the region
* worsened relations with China, N. Korea and Russia
* has divided the American people more so than since before the US Civil War
While he wasn't destroying the world, he:
* campaigned 24 x 7, including his > $300K junket to the UK to convince the people to remain (Fail!)
* resettling thousands of Syrian refugees sneakily throughout the US against the wishes of the state's governors, none of which were resettled in DC
* spent more US taxpayer $ on travel than all US presidents combined
* played golf
* designated a LGBT landmark