I'm mostly convinced this is a Poe, but no harm in laying out some snarky answers to this mountain of crap.
1. If Evolution is true, then why do scientists call it a theory?
Because it is, like atoms, germs, gravity and electromagnetism.
2. If evolution is true, then why can’t I evolve wings when I want to?
You have no pressing use for wings, or rather your ancestors had none and they also had no structures that would be useful for them. Birds got wings, initially, for warming nests, at least for the maniraptors.
3. Have you heard of the man prints that have been found with dinosaur tracks in Texas?
Which ones? The fake ones that the fraudster Carl Baugh shat out in order to Lie for Jesus (tm)? Or the Paluxy river ones that are the result of backfill and erosion of genuine theropod tracks?
4. If the T.rex was a meat eater, then why do its teeth look as if they were created for crushing coconuts and raking leaves?
In what unholy hellscape of a universe are the meat-ripping teeth of the T-rex suitable for the task of doing the long-term mastication of plant material required to gain sustenance from it?
5. Why has Richard Dawkins become afraid to challenge Ray Comfort and other Christians in debates?
For the same reason someone doesn't pump up a debate with the homeless hobo down the street. It gives the false impression that both sides are of equal stature. It only ever gives benefit to the weaker side.
6. Should we stop going to church, steal, rape, go to strip bars, and do other sins if it is true that we came from monkeys?
That's a non-sequitur, you broke the logical if-then because being from a common ancestor has nothing to do with self-deluded adherence to superstitions.
7. Why are there still monkeys today if we came from monkeys?
If Americans came from Europeans who came from others, why are there still Europeans?
8. Why can’t we see monkeys give birth to humans in the zoos?
The pathetically parochial and narrow timescales on which you think make me sad. You're so blinkered and limited I'd be amazed if you could think about next week let along consider evolutionary timescales.
9. Did you know that the Piltdown Man was a hoax?
Yup. And Sir Arthur Conan Doyle may have been part of the conspiracy to make it. Know who figured it out by realizing it didn't fit into evolutionary predictions or the established time elite created by looking at actual fossils? Hint: Not creationists.
10. If the birds came from dinosaurs, then why have we not seen any fossils that prove that Brontosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, and T.rex flew? After all, how could the T.rex take off to the air with those tiny arms?
Three of those four are not theropods, so, bad start. T-Rex was but on a different branch. Also, not all birds fly and not all for the same reason.
11. Why was Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists when he was asked a simple question?
He wasn't, there is actual proof an added gap was edited in to make it appear that way because he gave an actual answer.
10. How did the Grand Canyon form?
Erosion activity thanks to the Colorado River.
11. Have you seen a pocketwatch, a painting, an airplane, or a soda can spontaneously form by itself from a junkyard?
Nope. Artificial things without a natural mechanism for self-replication don't spontaneously form, unlike things obeying the laws of chemistry. For all your awe over DNA, it is a merely mechanistic chemical process.
12. Are you aware that there are gaps in the fossil record?
Are you aware there are gaps in your family tree? When talking about something as hit-or-miss as fossils, gaps are expected but get filled in through diligence, something I suspect you lack.
13. How could a dog-like creature that was swimming all of a sudden turn into a whale?
The characterization as all of a sudden is flawed. But, just look at the history of cetaceans, sirenians and pinnipeds, they all were something else. Also, you're out of date. They're not thought to be mesonychid descendants anymore, but artiodactyl descendants. Keep up please.
14. If the scientific community agrees with everyone about evolution, then why are they divided? For example, many scientists claim we came from monkeys, but people like Lawrence Krauss and Carl Sagan claim we came from star stuff.
This... this willful stupidity doesn't even warrant a response.
15. How can evolution be true if Ray Comfort demonstrated it to be false with a banana?
Around here is where my Poedar went off.
16. How did some fish all of a sudden decide to walk on land?
It's wasn't a decision, it was exploitation of capability. Brackish water fish with developed crawling pectoral fins and with modified swim bladders that helped with gas exchange in the oxygen-poor water went onto land because there was no competition but early vascular plants had taken up residence there, leaving no competition for unmoving resources.
17. If evolution is true, then how can it explain our human emotions, gravity, angular momentum, sunsets, or other phenomena we see everyday?
More Poe stuff except emotions. Those seem to be a consequence of group strategy evolution. Creatures with emotions, which are just chemicals we assigned meaning, are better at working together and at accomplishing tasks.
18. Did you know that Communism and Nazism were inspired by evolution?
Not even kind of true. Communism was science-neutral in the origin because it was strictly economic, maybe with sociological elements. Russian communism rejected Evolution for Lysenkoism, Lamarckism in a fur hat. Hitler outright rejected evolution and was a staunch Catholic creationist, having Darwin's books burned.
19. Why has there been no “Missing Link” found by the scientific community for human evolution, bird evolution, whale evolution, or any other evolution claim?
You must be disingenuous because we found the links you probably presume we haven't. And if not, the fossils on either side should be sufficient to fill the link without a fossil yet, in some fashion.
20. Why are there no transitional fossils found if evolution is true?
There are. You're just a liar.
21. Why is the Coelocanth considered a living fossil and proven to not have changed over these millions of years if evolution is true?
It's the last remnant of a very old clade thought to be extinct. It also has changed, just not that much, because it had a suitable niche and selection pressure operated again st drastic change.
22. How did something complex like the eye or a leaf form?
The eye is not complex overall, and ours are not all that great. And a leaf is little more than a flat spread of chloroplast-infected cells.
23. Did you know racism started after Darwin published his Origin of Species?
Not even a little bit true. Racism is so ingrained in history it's practically a defining human trait we need to be taught out of.
24. Why do we see no half-human half-monkeys, crocoducks, or fronkeys today if evolution is true?
We kind of do, but you don't recognize it. It's the last common ancestor for the two things. I believe for humans and monkeys it's Darwinius masillae, I know that AronRa once pointed out the one for theropods and crocodilians, and I have no idea what a fronkey is.
25. How can we come to understand Christ if we believe in evolution?
Why would you even need to understand a possibly mythical schizophrenic, ignorant nomad who didn't understand germs, mental illness or mustard seeds. Or figs?
26. Did you know that believing in evolution is responsible for racism, pornography, lies, sins, homosexuality, and other sins?
Not even kind of. Every one of those things can be found in some form or another in ancient documents and drawings. Your Bible contains all that crap.
27. Does God matter if we should believe in evolution?
Weird phrasing but... why would he matter anyhow?
28. How did the planets and stars all of a sudden form by the Big Bang explosion?
That's not evolution, so it doesn't belong in this talk.
29. Why should we consider rape to be wrong if we should believe in evolution?
Weird phrasing again, but in this case it's because we are a social species that uses empathy as one of our social traits. If you can't derive opposition to rape from there then stay away from women.
30. If mutations for evolution are good, then why are they bad for us, such as sickle cell anemia?
Mutations can be good, bad or neutral, mostly neutral. And some are only situationally bad. Sickle cell was your worst example, that actually has a use. It propagates in areas with Malaria because it provides some measure of protection.
31. If evolution is true, why is it not mentioned in the bible?
It's also fails to mention computers, running water and cheeseburgers. It's pretty useless, even as fantasy.