1. No promo or invitations to other channels/blogs/websites, etc.
2. No jerkish behavior: trolling, down voting, harassment, instigation, disrespect, inflamation or provocation. Comment on topic and not on CMs (community members).
3. Immediate bans are in play for sock puppets, down voting (especially mass down voting), editing to troll(agitate, harass, be dishonest, etc.), anyone disrupting the thread and/or material deemed offensive or inappropriate. Regularly posting and then deleting comments is considered trolling and subject to an immediate ban.Zero tolerance for racism and/or pornography.
4. Approved links and videos only. All comments with links and videos should include an introduction/context.
5. Compliance with Disqus ToS, Basic Rules and Mod requests.
6. No cross-channel-attacks. Cross-channel attacks earn a community-wide ban. Concerns with News Network will be addressed by Community Council moderators on a Community Council Channel only. See links below.
7. OPs/new discussions should contain a substantive narrative, news story link and a picture. See examples below.
8. No reposting threads/discussions/OPs from other channels.
9. No targeted attacks against Christians/Christianity (Christianphobia), no racism, no blasphemy, no profanity, etc.
10. In general, threads will close after three days (unless a request is issued to keep the thread open longer). Threads may close early.
*Rules are subject to change without notice. Please note bans may transfer if deemed appropriate.