Nikerym #homophobia

I'm sick of the over representation of gay relationships in the Media.

I'm not a homophone [sic], i really don't care what other people do. however i recently watched the new Netflix series Sense8, 2 episodes in and we've already seen 4 sex scenes. 3 of them between gay couples.

Every TV show that comes out these days seems like it has to have the token gay couple. i wouldn't have a problem with it now and then, if it was proportional to the population. (so 1/10ish couples/scenes? i think they estimate the world LGBTI to be approximatly 10%)

Just to be clear though, I'm annoyed at how over represented it is compared to the global population. Not that it's occurring. This is my unpopular Opinion. (though lets be honest, 80% of the world probably agrees with me and is to scared to speak out due to the wrath of the remaining 20% (10% gays and 10% SJW's))



So were we! You can find all of this, and more, on Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

To post a comment, you'll need to Sign in or Register. Making an account also allows you to claim credit for submitting quotes, and to vote on quotes and comments. You don't even need to give us your email address.