Socrates #racist #homophobia vanguardnewsnetwork.com

Leftists are famous for redefining/remaking our language to make it less accurate. For example, they remade the definition of “marriage.” Now, a male/male homosexual union is wrongly called a “marriage.”

But guess what? White Nationalists can also redefine and remake our language at will. Watch!

POC used to mean “Person/People of Color.” But not anymore. As of September 2, 2020, POC still refers to non-White people but it now means “Piece of Crap” (example: “LaShawnicus is a POC and so is his brother Trayvonnicus”). That’s much more accurate, because 95% of Blacks really are pieces of crap and the remaining, “tolerable” 5% of Blacks never criticize the other 95% so they’re actually part of the problem (so you could say that ALL Blacks are Pieces of Crap by default).

7 comments

Confused?

So were we! You can find all of this, and more, on Fundies Say the Darndest Things!

To post a comment, you'll need to Sign in or Register. Making an account also allows you to claim credit for submitting quotes, and to vote on quotes and comments. You don't even need to give us your email address.