bsutansalt #sexist #psychoceramics
[Repost] Women Do Not Have A “Sex Drive”
tl;dr Red Pill Theory focuses on inducing and maintaining female sexual attraction, but the applied theory (e.g. dread) is missing the underlying connective tissue - women have an attention drive, not a sex drive. If you want to maintain sexual attraction, learn to give the right type of attention (but not too much!).
What Makes a Woman Feel "Sexual"?
Anyone who reads the sidebar understands that the Game is all about FEELINGS. How you make her FEEL is the key to unwrapping every other aspect of attraction.
"Feelings" are temporary emotional states. They are also overwhelming, meaning at sufficient levels they take priority over the rest of the cognitive processes.
Female sexuality is REACTIVE - it's not the dull aching horniness that men experience. It is rapid-onset response to desirable male attention.
The price of male attention is sex. Sex is the glue that holds male attraction firmly in place. 1
Ipso facto women are willing to pay the sex price and a natural feedback loop is created; male attention makes her "sexual", the sex engenders more attention from the male, the attention makes her FEEL "sexual", and so on.
They fuck because they want to FEEL sexual. Not because they want sex.
What Do Women THINK Makes Them Feel Sexual?
Who cares. Ask 10 of them once a day for a week and get 19182 different responses. Listen to their advice and get 0 sex.
What Motivates Women vs. Men to Play This Game?
I don't buy the line that "women are natural Machiavellians/She's always planning the next branch swing/etc.".
Her goal is to maximally exploit her youth (in other words beauty) for maximal desirable male attention.
Can this take the form of a conniving woman, ready to trade up at the next possible chance? Sure. But that is a SYMPTOM and not a CAUSE.
Men want to fuck for fucking's sake. Some trade resources and their dignity for this (gradually rarer) privilege - we call them beta males. Others learn to exploit the desire for their attention. Be the latter guy.
Men's goal is sexual variety.
The Breakdown - Why Women Leave
Ultimately, whether through fault of the man or woman, the cycle of attention stops.
Men who break the cycle generally stop giving the girl "sexy" attention. This can be the result of him becoming unattractive physically 2, but more often the man fails to make her FEEL seduced.
His attention shifts from "sexy" to "expecting" - this makes the girl FEEL...at best nothing, at worst like she is doing work. What used to be motivating attention has been replaced by a demand for service. Wrong kind of attention.
Cheating happens when some other guy steps in and gives her that seductive attention again, making her FEEL sexy. She might fuck him then, she might not. BUT the relationship enters Stage 4 Terminal Cancer at that point.
You may hear "I love you but I'm not IN LOVE with you" at this point 3. Scrap it and move on.
Attention in Context of TRP Terms
Let's re-frame a few core concepts from applied (things you do) to theory (abstract thought that creates broader understanding).
* Dread is reminding a woman your "sexy" attention is always for sale, not overtly stating you will fuck other women
* The 3/2 rule is meant to stifle inappropriate outflows of your time and resources aka limitation creates mystery, it is not a math equation
* Pre-selection and social proof are when other women competing for YOUR attention increases its perceived value
I could go on - the point is the underpinning theme is provisioning and framing of attention.
* Women do not have a sex drive - they respond sexually to desirable male attention
* Never rely on a woman to tell you what makes her FEEL sexual - especially not one you are fucking
* Males desire sexual variety, women desire maximal exploitation of their youth and beauty for attention
* Women cheat when they stop getting the sexy kind of attention - this PERMANENTLY prevents your attention from being "sexy" ever again
Throughout the post there are footnotes of side observations. Each references a specific problem in the modern SMP. Here they are in order.
1. Men giving away attention for free in never before seen quantities - Remember how I said the price for male attention is sex? This dynamic is fucking that up - attention is available in mass quantity without the old cost.
2. There's a reason our advice starts at "lift" - there's no excuse to be physically unattractive - Don't lose the game because you didn't learn the basics. Keep it simple.
3. Reinvesting in a dying or dead relationship - Don't go looking in the dumpster. You'll only find trash. Roll around in there and that smell will be stuck on your for awhile.