Using fundamental science, I gained knowledge and experience that no one else has:
• I have defined intelligence in a natural way (http://mafait.org/intelligence/);
• I have discovered a logical relationship between natural intelligence and natural language (http://mafait.org/intelligence_in_grammar/);
• I am implementing these laws of intelligence in software, which is published as open source (http://mafait.org/download/);
• And I defy anyone to beat the simplest results of my CNL reasoner (http://mafait.org/challenge/) in a generic way: from natural language, through algorithms, to natural language.
The Laws of Intelligence embedded in Grammar are demonstrated by:
• Programming in natural language (http://mafait.org/screenshots_programming/);
• Reasoning in natural language (http://mafait.org/screenshots_reasoning/):
• drawing conclusions (more advanced than scientific solutions),
• making assumptions (with self-adjusting level of uncertainty),
• asking questions (about gaps in the knowledge),
• detecting conflicts and some cases of semantic ambiguity,
• displaying of justification reports for the self-generated knowledge;
• Multilingualism (http://mafait.org/screenshots/), proving: Natural languages have one common origin.