[JFL] Observations from California (a twisted world?)- part 1
So I was a guest at a very, very large technology firm today and made some observations on blackpill during my time there:
1) the workers there are pretty cashed up regardless of what they do. They use this wealth to cope with stupid shit like drones, TVs, tech etc, rather than life enriching stuff.
2) the actual workers there were 80% male, and majority were curries or rices, and pretty subhuman. Would definitely say below average when you compare to my previous spells in California.
3) there were a lot of Stacies, but they were doing pointless stupid roles, not anything related to actual shareholder return, and seemed to dominate the curry, rice, and white workers
4) the white workers almost exclusively from what I saw were dating noodles, and in most cases these noodles were above them, average mayocel was 3/10 his average noodle was 5.
5) despite how much money the firm makes it was very liberal and laid back, very different to the banking culture I am used to, and people were spending a lot of time doing fun shit, and actually a lot of time just eating (maybe because USA?)
6) the rice workers, from what I could see, were pretty much all incel, and the curry workers with no exceptions had arranged marriages, many with hot currywhores, I guess cos they got $$
7) there were also a few chad STEM bros there, and they were pretty jacked but were also liberal af. I am trying to do something in business terms so did not drop any blackpills but was able to talk in a way as to learn people's views.
8) no one there seemed to be interesting in trying to nail any of the Stacies doing pointless shit, not did they seem interested in their position as incels/ cucks. My guess from this was that they are bluepilled af and just happy because their techbux and techstatus has got then SOMETHING, even though they are not hot gfs and they are only cucking them anyway
9) there were some rices and curries who were super try hard. I have seen this a lot with rices in Asia, but this was my first time seeing it on curries. It was quite laughable to look at, especially given I was super casual and unshaved.
10) the bosses were 90% curry and 10% white, these guys were also quite smart which surprised me, and I got the IMPRESSION they night be more responsive to the blackpil, as they have probably got more diverse experiences.