Just like those who were members of the KKK who were in positions of law enforcement and who worked in the criminal justice system protected other KKK members who were brought before the criminal justice system for committing crimes against blacks, so too, homosexuals who are in those same positions protect their own when they are brought before the criminal justice system for having committed crimes against children and etc..
You mean the KKK who were formed by a Methodist preacher (William J. Simmonds) and who used the bible and religion to cloak their mindless bigotry as acceptable, even righteous, behaviour?
Or are you talking about a totally different KKK not so similar to yourself?
Just like those who were members of the KKK who were in positions of law enforcement and who worked in the criminal justice system protected other KKK members who were brought before the criminal justice system for committing crimes against blacks, so too, fundies who are in those same positions protect their own when they are brought before the criminal justice system for having committed crimes against children and etc..
hey, Robert, you know how they're called the Ten Commandments? Know why that is? It's because there's ten of them. Clever, huh? Now, fuck off and write the ninth one out a hundred times.
I'm sorry, but homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia. In fact, it's been shown that most pedophiles are heterosexuals.
Come back when you have less straw, please.
I thought most Pedophiles were just fixated...no leaning to either Hetero OR Homo, just an attraction to children.
Still, I find the logic of a Gay Pedophile thing slightly off. Why would someone be attracted to men, then seek something virtually devoid of at least the secondary sexual characteristics?
If people have homosexual sex, they have no children. If they have no children, what kind of crimes do they commit against them that can not be made by straight people?. Or do you disagree with FBI, who says that 98% of pedophilia comes from straight men and the remaining 2% includes women too?
The pinacle of stupidity. First equate homosexuality with pedophilia(patently demonstrated not to be slightly connected)and then make a parallelism with an ideologically hated organisation(Nazis, KKK, etc........)without taking into account that they are more akin to your ideology than homosexuals. And presto!!, you have to perfect emotional appeal.
Look asshole if you threw all the gays in prison you would only stop about 3% of the cases of child molestation. Why? The VAST majority of child molestations are committed by the HETEROSEXUAL male against HIS OWN children.
Take it from us gays: we like big grown up cocks, not little boy penises. That's why you personally will never have anything to worry about from us.
@GigaGuess - right. Homophobes think that everyone who molests boys is automatically a homo; in fact, most either have
no adult sexual orientation ("fixated") or are straight in their adult sex life. They molest boys because the parents of boys tend to be less vigilant. So a person's adult sexual orientation is useless in determining whether or not a person is a pedophile.
I would like to point out, if I may, the catholic church, and its child molesting priests... Who were protected by... The Church! Yay!
Homosexuals are bad, because they love people of the same sex. Big whoop. A few years ago, black people were bad because they were black. It's all the same. It becomes too hard to pick on a group anymore so they need a new one.
I must admit, etc. is terrible, but you sir are an idiot.
You do realise your persecution logic falls apart when you read the statistics concerning crimes against children. 95% of pedophiles are heterosexual males. I guess that isn't as headline grabbing, or hate inspiring though, is it?
I just read his page. Holy hell, what a bunch of crazy bullshit.
He believes the industrial revolution destroyed America, democracy is evil, first-trimester embryos yawn (disproven), and that literally everyone but him is going to hell. Oh, and that every beautiful woman is a slut (rejection issues maybe?).
I never thought I'd say this, but he's crazier than Fred Phelps.
"homosexuals who are in those same positions protect their own when they are brought before the criminal justice system for having committed crimes against children"
There are more hetrosexual child molesters than homosexuals.
So were we! You can find all of this, and more, on Fundies Say the Darndest Things!
To post a comment, you'll need to
Sign in or Register. Making an account also allows you to claim credit for submitting quotes, and to vote on quotes and comments. You don't even need to give us your email address.