[OP of "The case for necrophilia"]
Let's just say that you're having sex with a foid and she happens to die (accidentially, of course), what do you do?
• there's no way she could cheat on you since she's dead and you can do whatever you want with her. I'm not sure if there's anything more masculine than raping her, killing her, and raping her again. Then you could position her into your favorite position as rigor mortis sets in and you have to enjoy her again before the swelling and bloating happens.
• if someone actually fucks her then it's a property violation (normally called "rape" by normies) since you didn't consent to your property being used that way. As how a sex doll can't reject being used for sex, you could still be upset if someone used it without permission
• you can do whatever you want to her, especially if she wills her body to you. As how people give their bodies to science, you could get her to give her body to you. In fact, if you're an incestuous pedophile then you could also practice necrophilia since your little girl will be yours in death as how it was in life
• if you wish to preserve her, she will remain young and beautiful forever (however you will encounter a "Ship of Theseus" problem as you start replacing her body parts: CREATIVITY - Making your own fuckdolls).
• loving dead ones happens all the time and apart from arbitrary social rules why can't you show your love. in how gays have rights, what happens in the bedroom that doesn't affect others shouldn't be an issue, also it's so natural since so many animals practice necrophilia. In comparison to sex dolls, which is artificial human, would necro be any more or less unnatural?
• interacting with someone who could be dead isn't that bad. Think of CPR and how you could actually be kissing a corpse. Does the living or death affect anything? Does the arousal factor affect anything? Additionally, people have arousal at sleeping or drugged out partners (and there's lots of videos on mainstream porn sites). If that's sexy then does the fact your partner not be alive matter?
• As for "desecrating" the body, what would dissection, burning, or burying the body be considered? At least your actions are out of love.
Of course, the decomposition would be the biggest problem so you'd need to get a new fresh one (also you wouldn't want to get in trouble for grave robbing or stealing a body from a funeral home) I wouldn't be surprised if purifiers of harlots had some fun after killing them. You'd also need to bring your own lubrication since dead vaginas wouldn't lubricate, and you'd also need condoms since you wouldn't want to catch bacteria.
If she was newly dead, I'd fuck her and I don't really see the issue if she's still warm.