- Tats seems to use the one-tooth thing as a symbolism of childishness or selfishness.
- I’m not sure if the “buying a baby” thing happened before (I seem to vaguely remember it did once under different circumstances, but might be wrong) but that’s totally what’s happening here, because in Sinfest world you can buy or steal whatever is needed for the
plot latest screed.
- What’s even weirder is that babies are canonically brought by the stork, so either that’s a convincing fake baby, or Devil Corp can manufacture either baby-bots or real babies now, or Tats decided to have the stork go into retail for this strip because it’s
- I don’t think breastfeeding in public has been shown before, but if a
real cis woman is doing it, then it’s currently acceptable in-world. At least until Devil Corp, The Church of Woke, Or Those Dang T-Slurs do something to shut it down on the grounds of it being offensive to someone or other, which probably won’t happen but you never know.
Some additional details / context
- The title of the strips (not shown here) are “Chestfeeding”, “Chestfeeding 2″, and “Chestfeeding 3″. This is a term commonly used by trans men and some nonbinary people, but not by trans women.
- The last frame of the second strip shows the trans woman (?) with an erection, not just a bulge. It’s not clear if he intended that she (?) has a nursing/lactation fetish and the arousal only just kicked in, or if she (?) has a humiliation fetish and got turned on by the verbal abuse.
- There was a recent strip where Clarence Thomas showed up on the holo-screens to stop the gender police from harassing Nana (who is still TERFy) only for Dark Brandon (Joe Biden, as seen in the last frame of the third strip) to also show up on the holo-screens and shut him (Thomas) down. Weirdly both seem to be able to force people to stand down just by speaking, as they’re not usually even present. But essentially, whether later shown in-comic or not, it’s the gender police who will likely show up, and they have Brandon’s backing, so…