In this back-to-basics plan, we must do the following:
1. Re-consecrate ourselves to the Great Commission given us by Jesus. The Pilgrims prioritized this in the original Mayflower Compact: to proclaim the "gospel of the kingdom" to see lives transformed, not merely affirmed, by the power of the living God.
3. Cast off Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mandates. These are false criteria for our institutions because they are inherently racist, giving people preferences and positions that belong to achievers applying themselves to merit advancement in our nation that affords equal opportunity for all willing and able to work for it.
4. Replace destructive Marxist, Islamist and Globalist elements. These have poisoned our government, schools, media and corporate boardrooms. We must put leaders of integrity and convictions mirroring those of our truly great and revered statesmen and stateswomen, recognizing that they, like all of us, had flaws yet deserve honor because of their overall character and achievements.
5. Put an end to propaganda and promotion of unbiblical socialism. We must return to a constitutional republic that has undergirded us successfully for closing in on 250 years—longer than any nation in world history.
8. Unapologetically affirm man/woman marriage and the nuclear family. "One man and one woman" is the explicit design for this sacred institution recognized worldwide and honored for thousands of years as the divinely ordained foundation of a stable society. Biology and science recognize male (XY chromosomes) and female (XX chromosomes) genders throughout history.
10. Expose as demagogy the leftist tactic of regularly dismissing valid opinions and perspectives as "destroying democracy," "racist" and "tyranny." Slandering traditional conservatives, Christians, and patriotic Americans as "right-wing extremists" while weaponizing agencies to run roughshod over basic civil liberties, censor free speech, violate the Constitution.