[Theory] Does everyone have ADHD now?
Symptoms of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
* carelessness and lack of attention to detail. (Happens to everyone at a certain moment)
* continually starting new tasks before finishing old ones. (it happens to everyone)
* poor organisational skills. (it happens to everyone at a certain moment of your life because nobody is perfect)
* inability to focus or prioritise. ( Happens when you face something that you aren't interested.)
* continually losing or misplacing things. ( That's normal... )
* forgetfulness. ( Normal too)
* restlessness and edginess. ( That's normal and it happens to everyone... just because you're restless at some moments it doesn't mean you have some disease)
* difficulty keeping quiet, and speaking out of turn. ( If you have difficult to keep quiet, you have a problem and if you're too quiet, you have a problem too. lmao
Symptoms in children and teenagers
* having a short attention span and being easily distracted
* making careless mistakes – for example, in schoolwork
* appearing forgetful or losing things
* being unable to stick to tasks that are tedious or time-consuming ( THIS IS SO STUPID... EVERYONE IS UNABLE TO STICK TO TASKS THAT ARE TEDIOUS LMAO)
* excessive physical movement
* excessive talking
* being unable to wait their turn
* acting without thinking
* interrupting conversations
* little or no sense of danger
This is called being stupid or being anxious.
* inability to deal with stress
* extreme impatience
* taking risks in activities, often with little or no regard for personal safety or the safety of others – for example, driving dangerously
Can I use the excuse of having ADHD when I run into a bike and kill a child?
so almost everyone has or "had" ADHD as a teenager/kid then...
What do you think about this?
It really pisses me off when I see people that say they have ADHD.
No, you don't have ADHD, you're just a lazy and a stupid person.
tbh I don't believe that ADHD exists.
ADHD is mostly confused with lack of discipline