Someone pointed out that I haven’t been as consistent as I should be with publishing patch notes. Sorry about that. It ends now.
I just pushed a new version of the FSTDT software. Here’s what changed in the last :
- The HTML templates have been converted from handlebars to askama, and refactored to use separate struct definitions for each page. If you aren’t technically inclined, just read it as “faster and easier to maintain.”
- The “Edit” button on comments has been pulled out of the More menu, so it is instead shown directly alongside the “Reply” button. This change only affects large screens; smartphone-sized screens will still put the Edit button in the menu, but only show it on top.
- When showing a score on a poll results page (that’s after a poll is closed), it will show only two decimal points, instead of showing the whole 64 bits of precision that are used while calculating it.
- The “Documentation” link at the bottom of the page has been renamed “Please read before commenting,” to make it easier to find.
- On the advanced search page, you can now exclude tags. Just start it with a minus sign.