The Hell Fire (JAHANNAM)
● Hell is so deep that if a stone were to be thrown into it, it would travel for 70 years to reaching at the bottom.
●Th e breadth of each of the four walls around Hell is equivalent to a distance covered by a walking journey of 40 years.
● Hell has seven (7) gates.
● Hell had been lit for one thousand years until its flames became red. Again it was heated for another thousand years till its color became white. Still again it was burnt for further thousand years and its white color flames turned pitch black.
● Even the fiercest fire of this world is 70 fold cooler than the fire of Hell.
● The lightest punishment in Hell would be the wearing of fiery shoes which would cause one's brain to boil.
● Hell is infested with venomous snakes and scorpions of the size of donkeys and if they were to bite a person then he or she will suffer pain for 40 years.
● For food, the dweller of Hell would be given (Zaqqum) which is a prickly tree, so bitter, that even if a single molecule of it were to spill onto this earth it would make all the foodstuff of the world bitter and unpalatable.
● For drinking, the denizen of Hell would be provided with hot, boiling pus mixed with blood, matter, urine and tears etc, of the dwellers of Hell. If a bucket of this foul liquid were to be splashed over this earth-
the entire world would be upset and disrupted by its most foul stink.
● Boiling water would be poured over Jahannami's head and this will cause their internal organs to melt and leak out through their feet.
● The inmates of Hell would be lashed with heavy clubs of iron.
● The dwellers of Hell would be burnt daily for 70 thousand times. Every time, after the skin and flesh is burnt; they would be restored to life so that they can continuously taste this punishment.
● Some sinners would be made to climb “SAUD” which is a mountain of fire in Hell, and then dropped from its peak and this process would continue forever and ever.
● The clothes of sinners in Hell would be highly inflammable.
● Beside physical torture, the dwellers of Hell would also be subjected to mental harassment through the taunting by the guardian of Hell who will remind them of their misdeed on earth and remarks “Now tastes the fire” etc.
● The sinners and disbelievers would be humiliated to such an extent that besides their revolting ugliness and pitch black faces, their upper lips would be touching their foreheads and the lower lip dangling around the navel.
● The dwellers of Hell would weep so much and shed so much of tears and blood that furrows would be formed on their cheeks.
● The tongues of Hell-inmates would be so long and protruding From their mouths that others would trample and step on them.
● The dwellers of Hell would display their rage and fury on those who led them astray.
● The inhabitants of Hell would appeal to the guardians of Hell to intercede on their behalf in the court of Almighty but their pleas would be rejected-
They would make direct supplication to Almighty but their prayers would not be granted.
● They will then abide forever in Hell, continuously lamenting and braying like asses (jungle animals).
✨My dear sisters and brothers in Islam :
Please, kindly ponder over this two verses and the hadith also..
It's mentioned in;
Surah An-Nisa Verse 41:
*فَكَيْفَ إِذَا جِئْنَا مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ بِشَهِيدٍ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ عَلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ شَهِيدًا*
*So how [will it be] when We bring from every nation a witness and we bring you, [O Muhammad] against these [people] as a witness?*
Surah An-Nisa Verse 42:
*يَوْمَئِذٍ يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَعَصَوُا الرَّسُولَ لَوْ تُسَوَّىٰ بِهِمُ الْأَرْضُ وَلَا يَكْتُمُونَ اللَّهَ حَدِيثًا*
*That Day, those who disbelieved and disobeyed the Messenger will wish they could be covered by the earth-
And they will not conceal from Allah a [single] statement.*
The Prophet ﷺ said:
"By Him (Allah) in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, there is none from amongst the Jews and the Christians (of these present nations) who hears about me and then dies without believing in the-
Message with which I have been sent (i.e. Islamic Monotheism), but he will be from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire."
[Sahih Muslim, the Book of Faith, Vol.1, Hadith No. 240 (153)]
May Allah ﷻ grants Us All the true understanding Ameen