Colicky and weak babies should be fed to wild animals
We have plenty of infants to spare —literally billions. Feeding our lesser offspring to animals would serve several beneficial purposes.
1. Tired parents (and unfortunate passerbys) would no longer have to deal with a particularly loud and troublesome infant.
2. Animals get good succulent treats.
3. It could potentially assist with the human overpopulation problem.
4. Colicky babies are more likely to have low iqs and mental disorders such as autism than calm babies. Getting rid of them could lower the amount of adult sickos and idiots in the future.
5. Premature infants are also more likely to have low iqs, autism, adhd, and poor adult health. In other words, they are more likely to be pathetic wastes of space.