Progressives don't have kids. Conservatives statistically have more than them.
Now, technically, 0 is indeed less than any positive number, but still, the two statements implicitly disagree (although of course, it really is the latter case).
In any case, I for one hope to have several children. Admittedly, I still have to find the lady of my life first.
If this was just left to continue, you'd have more and more States turning red, and trending more Conservative just by simple statistics.
So the progressives are growing in number and proportion despite more children starting at a conservative background. So it seems their ideology is more convincing and/or appealing. Now, that does not necessarily mean that is more true, but it would certainly warrant a closer examination of their arguments and strategy, because clearly, they are doing something right.
This is why the Progressives are freaking out so much about the Right recognizing the threat of Critical Race Theory. They've resorted to indoctrinating kids of Conservative Families to make up for their lack of births
…or, of course, you could just retreat into conspiracy theories.
Of course, you cannot actually examine the arguments of your foes. You have never learned to think critically, to, as the aphorism falsely attributed to Aristoteles puts it, entertain a thought without accepting it. Knee-jerk rejection and compartmentalisation are the only intellectual defence mechanisms you have - after all, blind uncritical acceptance is the only way you can maintain such painfully irrational and untenable belief systems as fundamentalist Christianity, Fascism and hardcore free-market Capitalism.
and if the Right manages to overturn Critical Race Theory, it threatens EVERYTHING the Progressives have.
No. You would still have to deal with, among other things:
- decreased investment into the socioeconomic status quo as poor keep getting poorer and the middle class keeps shrinking under the ever-increasing concentration of wealth towards the richest of the rich
- the effects of anthropogenic climate change becoming ever more tangible
- conservative-born children with curiosity and independent thinking that you fail to break finding your belief systems unsatisfying
- your scaremongering losing its effectiveness as the prophesised doom fails to manifest
- your many bigotries, your hostility towards all who do not share all of your bigotries and your strong tendency towards both extreme moralism and extreme hypocrisy causing you to alienate possible allies and to turn on each other
- your tendency to compensate for your higher birthrates by killing yourselves and/or your loved ones through quackery, superstition, machismo, disregard for gun safety, contrarianism towards regulations for your own safety…