Hi, friends! My name is Vasily Kukushkin, I'm developer of "Der Sieg: 1944".
"Der Sieg: 1944" is the propagandist national-socialist computer game. It is top-down action-rpg set in alternative reality in 1944, which tells us a story of a Gestapo officer in occupied London, who is fighting with underground network of Antifa, redpilling the player, as the story goes on. It will be somewhat similar to "Angry Goy" but with many differences:
* Story focused gameplay
* Deeper lore
* Character and weapon upgrade system
* Decisions possibility, which will affect game ending
* Collectibles (posters, letters, music records and so on)
* Inventory and item system
* In-game radio system (like in Fallout) with music and fictional news
The development started not so long ago, but you can follow the development of the game and ask your questions at the: gab com/Der_Sieg
If you have any questions about the game and it's world, I'll be glad to answer them.
P.S. I apologize for the fact that English is not my native language.
TL;DR: I'm creating national-socialist computer game, if you're interested in it - you can follow game development at: gab com/Der_Sieg