You are hated in society because you refuse to see women as equals, as fellow human beings. About 51 percent of the population is female, and most of the rest of the 49 percent have mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, neighbors and colleagues who are female. YOU, apparently is one of the VERY few who don’t know ANY women, whatsoever.
Your “truth”, in short, is just your own psychobabble.
WOMEN have just as much “eternal torment” as you do. They are rejected by every moid in a five mile radius, and moids cry on THEIR shoulders until they find the next vag to ride.
We get infuriated by (some) men’s supreme lack of intellect or any talent at all.
When women had to be submissive to men, they were OWNED by men. In order for you to be able to take advantage of that submission, you’d have to be rich and/or powerful, and/or popular. Preferably all three at the same time. No father would let you anywhere NEAR his daughters unless he saw some way to profit from it. “Incels” have NEVER had it as good as they do now, actually. In the past, they were sent off to die at wars.
Honey, imagine that YOU had to be submissive to all women. Can you NOW understand the appeal of women’s rights? Women are biologically equal to men. Some ways, women are stronger than men. Some ways, men are stronger than women. We NEED each other, and we NEED to COOPERATE.
So, you intend to raise your children on your own, dearie; feed them, teach them, care for them?
And, it’s BEAR, not BARE, dolt. English is my second language, honey. What’s yours?
What century are you living in? Here in the 21st century, men AND women work together to support each other and ourselves.
Ever been on parental leave for a 12-18-month-old child? You’d realize that going to the office is the EASY job, while staying at home is the HARD WORK. I’ve discussed this with MANY women and men over the years (as I’m childless, they don’t have to pretend to love children with me), and they are all ECSTATIC to be back in the office, with ADULTS and rules and time-tables. It’s HEAVEN!!!
You can do as much, or as little, cleaning as you want, unless you let people into your home. Others won’t know about your level of cleanliness. Well, take out the garbage regularly, or else it will smell horribly.