1. The most intelligent humans are male, but the least intelligent humans are also male. Most of us, male and female, are somewhere in the middle.
2. Men are encouraged to repress their feelings, which makes their feeling STRONGER, and sometimes disturb their rationality and logic.
3. Some of the men THINK they are better drivers, and thereby cause more accidents than women do. But that’s, again, men being encouraged, to be daredevils.
4. Men are ENCOURAGED in all the STEM subjects, while women are DISCOURAGED to pursue STEM subjects, as those are “not really women’s subjects, are they?”, or some such nonsense.
5. Sadly, when couples divorce, men are often left very, very alone, as it usually was the woman keeping in contact with friends and relatives.
6. There are shallow men and there are shallow women.
7. Most people are capable of love. My husband, my father, my two brothers, my father-in-law and my two brothers-in-law are all very loving. My six male colleagues are all in what I perceive to be loving relationships with women.
In short, most “problems” on this list are things that men are encouraged and brought up to be, not how men are born.