Here’s the timetable of cheating in the 2020 election, Mr. Root. I hope you find it useful:
- President Trump and the GOP Senate Majority shoot down election security and cyber defense legislation for the last decade.
- President Trump uses his authority to extort a foreign country to sabotage the Biden campaign. The Republican Party, despite mountains of evidence, refuses to remove or even discipline Trump, with the exception of Mitt Romney.
- President Trump appoints AG Bill Barr, who immediately quashes the Mueller Probe, jails several witnesses in the Impeachment, and remarks that the President has a right to stop any government investigation for any reason, hence ensuring Trump cannot be punished for Obstruction of Justice.
- President Trump appoints Louis DeJoy, a GOP mega-donor and Trump loyalist, as Postmaster General. Nearly half of DeJoy’s meetings are kept top secret. The Post Office’s funding is then gutted, despite millions depending on mail-in voting. President Trump then disrupts faith in the mail-in voting process, ensuring most of the disenfranchised voters would be Biden’s.
- President Trump commutes Roger Stone’s sentence, further stalling the legal efforts against him. Trump intentionally slows down COVID testing, which he admits on live TV, to make the numbers look more favorable to the government.
- President Trump deploys teams of private mercenaries and ICE soldiers to suppress mostly peaceful protests. Ted Wheeler, Democrat mayor of Portland and staunch Trump opponent, is tear-gassed. Veterans, the elderly, and teenagers are beaten in the streets. Leftists and liberals are regularly intimidated by government forces. In D.C., Trump and Barr use a nerve agent against protesters so Trump could take campaign photos in front of a church. Under the personal orders of Barr and Trump, U.S. Marshalls open fire on Antifa extremist Michael Reinoehl, suspected of homicide.
- President Trump’s allies do everything possible to limit votes coming from blue areas, especially cities. Texas Governor Greg Abbot cuts polling booths to the bone in urban areas. Losing Texas wouldn’t just be the end of Trump, but the end of the Republican Party itself. Trump barely carried the state. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis follows similar procedures. Trump barely carries the state. Police in North Carolina are seen tear-gassing black voters in the cities, a demographic Biden commanded. Police chiefs across the nation, overwhelmingly conservative, engage in similar, nefarious actions. President Trump tells the Proud Boys to ‘Stand Back and Stand By’ during his first debate with Biden. The Proud Boys are seem prowling around polling booths in cities in the ensuing weeks.
Trump did EVERYTHING he could to cheat- and he STILL failed, by seven million votes. And like any narcissist, he’s projected that onto Biden, the man who legitimately defeated him. Trump is a traitor, criminal, cheater, and fascist, and he’ll be remembered as such in 24 days, 20 hours, and 1 minute.