Welcome, our mission is to salvage and restore culture by espousing the time-tested virtues of piety, aristocracy, and asabiyyah
In the news:
* Spain's Godless Socialists, never tire of trying to shame Spain's traditionalist heroes, removes Franco from his proper tomb.
* Emperor Naruhito ceremoniously ascends the Chrysanthemum throne.
* Spain's Leftists seek to disenfranchise Rightist nobles and Franco's heirs.
* Rama X marries Suthida Tidjai, making her his new queen consort, and is crowned in a three-day-long ceremony a few days later.
* Naruhito becomes Emperor of Japan after the abdication of his father Akihito, inaugurating the Reiwa era.
* Notre Dame's roof burns, and the enemies of the West celebrate. Tie-in musing: The Novel(ty) Will Destroy the Edifice
* Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI recognizes the dastardly effects of moral relativism and the 1960's Counter-Culture, and includes pedophile priests among those effects.