Caveat: I don't think 'virginity' is a helpful concept or one that truly exists. There is no moral difference between having had sex or not. However, let's assume that virginity DOES exist. If so, then I would assume that the line for ALL genders is 'must have had consensual sexual contact with a sentient creature." Therefore the answers are as follows:
1) Not sentient, doesn't count. This is creepy, but it's basically a sex toy.
2) This is necrophilia. Not sentient, doesn't count. Why would you do this?
3) This is rape. Not consensual, doesn't count. Makes you evil.
4) This is bestiality. Not consensual and sentient, doesn't count. Is animal abuse! But your hypothetical genetically modified animal with human intelligence and language is basically now a human, so sure. Have sex with it, if it consents. That counts.
5) It's a sex toy until it passes the Turing Test. At that point, it becomes a sentient creature and counts, if it can understand and consent.
6) A genetically modified/cloned human would still be a human and all other criteria still apply.
7) If the aliens/demons/whatever are sentient creatures who can understand and consent, go for it. It's not my concern if you wanna fuck Venom or the guy from Shape of Water.
8) VR is a sex toy unless you are interacting with another human via the program or unless your computerized partner can pass the Turing Test.