www.archive.4plebs.org

Danish Anon #dunning-kruger #elitist #racist #wingnut boards.4chan.org

image

“the bottom girl is Korean not Japanese”

And the white girl is from where? Were her ancestors even in the US when slavery was still allowed? Literally proving the point of the image. Half of white ethnics in the US like poles and Slavs weren’t even in the country when slavery was happening, but they get the guilt trip anyway.

They dont Care. If you look like whatever they imagine any european to look like you get blamed for whatever a similar looking person or people in history did. They Will blame a lightskinned arab or italian for slave ownership in africa unless they are told its not a fucking British American.

American idiots do not believe there is such a thing as different europeans either, we are all the same to them. I have literally been told by americans that germans are not a particular people but simply a country. And if i dare say that a spaniard and a german are not exactly the same, but are different groups who are both fine and everything, then i am guilty of nazism and oh i am saying aryans and oh this leads to ww3.

See you Think americans are just pretending to be retarded to fuck with you or something, no they mean it haha.

It’s funny because if koreans and japanese were invading eachother, these redditors would be scolding whoever was invaded and saying they are identical. Face it reddit, the only reason you even bothered to look up which asian type the Girl was was to have a gotcha on the meme because the content annoyed you.

You dont Care what type of asian anyone is. Same with africans, these redditors do not Care what type of african you are. They dont Care what type of european you are, you all identical and replaceable with any other.

This racial indifference is almost worse than hating a particular people, because eventhough that is horrible and should be prevented, atleast you acknowledge they exist and are a particular people!

So, with all due respect. please NEVER consult an american about ANYTHING about race, history or politics. They don't know what they are talking about.

Two Anons #ableist #crackpot #elitist #sexist boards.4chan.org

(UN Anon)
Female Domination in Humanity Now Appearing

In the wild females of the animal species are the biggest, the best at hunting and most violent compared to the male counterpart.
In the primitive age women had to deal with with both hunting and cooking which gave rise to the male dominance.
Human females have been held down and not allowed to grow into their natural forms.

Now with technology and the males being more at ease the females are now evolving into what they originally should have been.

Notice that females are getting bigger and more violent as well while the males are shrinking and becoming more docile.
The ones afraid of this are now making stuff like artificial wombs and sex dolls because they have lost their dominance.
Most of Asia is currently seeing a female dominated growth.
The future is 9:1 female to male.

>but testosterone
Female also have it and they have more estrogen which is the reason mothers are protective and violent while mood swings are also caused by this.
Females are biologically more violent and aggressive than males if not held down from birth.

The males are mostly the ones that show off and try to get attention, entire species devoted to just showing off and look beautiful.
Sound familiar? Another example of males reversing the order of nature.
The good thing it is being fixed now, look at all the girly boys today and how many more women become tomboys

(Gadsden Anon)
Utterly retarded thread gazing into the imagination of a 90 point IQ idiot who can't use google to check up utterly retarded hypothesis.

>females are getting bigger and more violent
No, the educated women who're tall and work are getting genocided and replaced by women who're passive and are essentially mentally retarded. The gap between man and women is increasing.

image

Women, precisely RIGHT NOW, are evolving to be more dependable on men. Women are selected to be small, passive, and retarded, ironically precisely during "egalitarian" times. Tall educated women are literally being genocided, birth rate bellow 1 child per couple.

Anonymous #crackpot #racist #ufo boards.4chan.org

I've always felt a deep unease around East Asians. Recently, I was meditating and communicating to my Pleiadian guides. I found out something horrible in my meditations and studies this week. Asians are directly descended from the reptilian aliens. It all makes perfect sense:

>little to no empathy for animals or even other human beings
>cold, extremely emotionally reserved
>obsessed with logic and reason, love the sciences and mathematics
>all Asian nations claim to be descended from dragons in their cultural myths and are obsessed with dragons
>various tales of half snake half humans in their legends
>beautiful Asian women are called snakes even in Asian culture
>when reaching their lowest depths are some of the most depraved and violent beings on earth(ie. The Chinese/North Koreans, Japanese during WW2, Mongols killed more people than anyone else)
>obsessed with rules and regulations and an intense work ethic, a mark of the Draco Orion Empire
>their appearance looks unlike any other race on earth, unusual shaped, alien or lizard eyes and sleek, streamline, flat facial structure gives them an alien lizard appearance
>lack of body hair
>said to be physically cooler to the touch than Caucasians

Sorry guys, but if you get involved with Asian women you are literally gonna be having sex with/romantically involved with a negative alien species that is barbaric and cruel. Asians are the biggest threat to this planet.

Indian Anon #dunning-kruger #racist boards.4chan.org

If geography played a role in civilization building, then horn of Africa should have created the greatest civilization in recorded history. Yet we all know bulbhead somalians are worse than us, which is a monumental task to accomplish.

Why? It's not just a question of access, the sheer density of trade is much more of a factor.
It doesn't really matter that horners saw the occasional pajeet make the crossing, it matters that every piddleshit coastal village in the Med basin was full of ships hopping up and down the coast on trade runs.

image

No the scope of trade there was far larger than Mediterranean basin since the sea route of silk trade, egyptian/phoenican/arab trade, greek trade all happened nearby it. Any witty race (even us for that matter) would have exploited it and made fortunes. Also the sea coast is extremely ideal for navy building and seafaring. If you compare the lands of eternal anglo wit them, they possess astronomical advantage.

UK Anon #conspiracy #sexist #transphobia boards.4chan.org

The latter is understandable. The former makes no sense though because roasties acting like aggressive whores doesn't give them the visibly obvious traits that men can't get rid of when they become trannies. Those aren't behavioral traits and aren't as simple as butch haircuts or a non-delicate posture.
I'm referring to how men seem to be unable to identify these rather obvious traits. This is interesting as I know that men are more visual in their attraction, so it implies that this increased emphasis on visuals may be so specific to key traits that complexity or attention to detail is actually lost.

It's because they've pushed a lot of androgynous, trannies or very masculine females as pop stars. People grow up thinking Iggy Azalea, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, etc, are your typical women. They're not. They are all very tall, very imposing, very big framed, very confident, use alpha male body postures and body language, have very wide backs and broad shoulders, very sharp, angled facial features, and so on. I genuinely think some, or even all of them, are secret trannies used for the purpose of eradicating gender in the West. Also a lot of male pop stars are very small, very feminine, very sweet. Bruno Mars, Charlie Puth. They are reversing the gender roles.

Various Anons #psycho #racist #sexist #transphobia #wingnut boards.4chan.org

(UK Anon 1)
>Man starts beating and raping a woman on subway
>dozens of male passengers just watch, some video
>no one helps

This is what happens when the top 10% of men are having sex with the top 90% of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-IpvZRfAw

(US Anon 1)

I didn't want to assume their gender

This. If she didn't want rape//violence she shouldn't have traveled via subway/bus...

(Brazilian Anon)
Maybe women just deserve to be raped? Have you thought about that?

(US Anon 2)
that is what happens when you leave the kitchen and enter the workforce. Men warned women the world was dangerous and they asked to be free to be raped. Now you are being raped. Deal with it.

(US Anon 3)
>She more than likely voted for the people allowing these feral joggers to jog around unobstructed.

>God forbid you interfere, the ferral jogger can stab you and get out on bail on the same day.

This. Most women believe Black people are not violent, and will not assault them sexually or physically. Because of the way the media has painted them as sad, sick, wounded puppies.

If I try to help, I will get called a racist and get in more trouble than the man who is assaulting her. Then women like the news anchor grandstand about how men are weak, and cowardly.

Well, maybe they shouldn't have created the conditions of Anarcho-Tyranny and race-baiting in the first place, right? It is past race-baiting, it's a race war, and the media is covering it up. I don't have nigger fatigue, I have nigger exhaustion.

(US Anon 4)
Schrödinger's feminism has resulted in apathy towards women.
She didn't call for help so people probably just assumed it was yet another case of a nog beating his girlfriend in public. You try to step in in that kind of situation and they'll both start attacking you, living in NYC I've seen it more than once.

(US Anon 5)
>black
>dressed in women's clothes
2x protected class, people probably figured that if they tried anything they would be cancelled for being racist and transphobic

brown woman vs. trans nigger

who has more oppression points? no one knows so no one can act.

UK Anon #kinkshaming #pratt #racist #sexist boards.4chan.org

You probably dont know how bad things really are.

I turned 18 6 months ago and here's my findings:
>in my school everyone had porn addiction.
>Girls are all openly whores (they actually ask you for money for sex).
>everyone my age has the sexual habits you would expect of a 40 year old bald pervert.
There was literally a girl who was semi infamous for throwing up on peoples dicks, this was when she was 16, not even joking.

I feel like even people 5 years older will never understand how bad it's gotten.

Not even to mention the daring situation. There were like 15 people in the school who got pussy, and they got all of it. Then their Chad-lite arbiters got crumbs, and everyone else got absolutely none apart form statistical anomalies.

literally everything you've pointed out was how it was in my experience, and that was about 15 years ago. down to the girl who had to change schools after she threw up on too many people she was fucking at parties- she only did it like twice but yeah.

I think throwing up on someone when drunk is different from doing it as a kink thing. Rumour has it she eats a lot of strawberry ice cream so it doesnt smell bad and I think she does it sober. That's fucked.

Bet this was some kind of unfortunate accident

I know for a fact it's not. She does it as a kink. Lots of people watch that kind of stuff. Deepthroating.

Holy fuck that's so fucking hot why did I never have this in school.

I bet you could get her to put your dong in her throat for 200 quid. I could literally do it right now if I get up in her insta dm's but she probably has some kind of oral disease from sucking so much cock.

You are better off ducking a Costa Rican immigrant. Probably less chance of aids too.

I live among Hispanics, I still don't get any. I guess it's because I'm an introvert.

Girls have absurd standards so none of us get any, but I'm sure you can bribe them if they are wetbacks.

So how is Liverpool otherwise though?

Haha, you are actually bang on mate. It's not bad. Like any other city. I live rurally though.

dGD1jS8r #crackpot #racist boards.4chan.org

image

The red countries are those where the average is larger than D, orange the average is D, yellow is C and so forth.

You'll note the smallest countries are mostly third-world shitholes with malnutrition. You'll notice also all the larger beasts are in countries with large European populations. Israel, despite being fairly modern and wealthy is stuck at a piddly B cup.

To put it another way,

ANTI-TITS = ANTI-WHITE

Canadian Anon #conspiracy #dunning-kruger #pratt #racist #wingnut boards.4chan.org

I love Russians because they are the only blue-eyed and right-wing people I meet in Canada

>Better question is why there are so many Canadian shills?
Bandera's grandson moved here along with some other descendants of the Banderite thugs; he now owns a media company and professional shillin service takes care of his interests on the Internet

>"B-But I-I'm not R-Rus-".
I don't think Poles realize that no Westerner can tell Slavs apart; they hate their linguistic and ethnic bros while flirting with the West, who think of Slavs as less than human

Also NATO was probably working on creating a virus in Ukraine that would affect all Slavs

This too; for all we know Russia might have saved all Slavs from extinction; the way Zelensky's been instructed to fight till the last Ukrainian does suggest that the West doesn't care if Slavs live or die
And anything against Slavs could easily mutate to kill Hungarians and Baltics

CJtbRmcK #crackpot #racist boards.4chan.org

Proper classification of "White"

Since there is a lot of confusion and shitflinging on this board about what constitutes "White", I thought I would try to define it properly.

image

Firstly, all Whites are Europeans, not all Europeans are white.
What constitutes an "European"?
>1. The ethnic group was present over 1000 years ago (1000 AD or earlier) in Europe.
>2. The ethnic group developed within the last 1000 years in Europe from a native ethnic group.

What constitues "White"?
>1. The ethnic group is European.
>2. The ethnic group has a very significant percentage of fair-headed (25% ca+), fair-eyed (50%ca.+) and fair-skinned people

image

>3. The ethnic group is culturally western (from a country of mainly christian (preferably protestant, catholic may also apply) background, belonging to Faustian civilization, within the Hajnal line i.e. historically developed and historically contributed a fair amount to European civilization)
>4. The ethnic group is primarily of Germanic or Celtic blood.

image

Culturally and in terms of historical contributions Italians and Greeks are certainly closer to "Whites" than most other Europeans on the map are (and Italy mogs most of the other countries too), but due to their somewhat darker complexion they can not be lumped in with physically different NorthWestern Europeans.

Sample in average IQ too

image

About IQ there's so many surveys with wildly varying stats that I am legit not sure as which one to pick

I forgot to include height which is a trait fairly often associated with "Whiteness" and which may bring up lower Western Balkans quite a lot.

From a purely strategical standpoint, furthering divisions between Europeans instead of solidarity will do us no favors in the long run.

However establishing that not all Europeans are "White" could also detract much ground from the left's collective attacks on "Whites", e.g. when a Slav claims a separate category and claims victim status.

image

US Anon #elitist #fundie #senpai_noticed_us #wingnut archive.4plebs.org

Why are Vaxxoids like this?

image

>Be Pureblood Christian
>searching for Christian stuff
>end up at a website worse than reddit
>picrel
>see recent thread there (3 hours ago)
>read first comment in the thread
>commenter is filled with madness
>calls people "incels" and "assholes" for not getting vax juice
>Implies you shouldn't date unless you follow the narrative
>why are vaxxoids so angry?
>why are vaxxoids npcs?
>why are vaxxoids like this?
>feels tired anons
>link below
Anyone getting covid/vaxxoid fatigue yet?
https://fstdt.com/Q_.W747DCNW9G#comments

Probably a boomer. Definitely not walking with Christ.

I don't think the people are Christian there. Seems to be a place to mock Christians and anyone who goes against the current zeitgeist.

/pol/ #wingnut #racist #dunning-kruger boards.4chan.org

(This was in 2017. Select entries.)

(Anonymous ID:LIDY8ycq)
/OS/ Operation Swedistan #7 - Social Jihad

Note: We are fast approaching 2k signatures on our petition. Now that infiltration into various normie platforms has begun, we must focus on methods of propagation and diversion away from any association with /pol/. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Sign the petition, lads.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Ideally we get Tumblr to do our dirty work for us. Post as much as you can about the 'Hidden meaning' of the Swedish flag and how it is promoting genocide and fueling Hate speech.

(Anonymous ID:xw5Ap6gx)
The whole idea is to make it happen and actually change the flag so it creates a massive undeniable wake up call for normies and it will make them begin to question wtf is going on in the world trust me this will wake up the normies.

ADD THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO THE NEXT THREAD SO PEOPLE GET THE IDEA AND DON'T HAVE TO ASK NEXT TINME

(Anonymous ID:LIDY8ycq)
>>149395887
Brilliant work, anon.
We need more anti-swedistan material but preferably with white nationalist/ natsoc flags in the corners to show that the 'Alt-Right' are against the idea.

(Anonymous ID:LIDY8ycq)
Okay. For those of you that don't understand why there are two threads simultaneously. This thread is "Pro-Flag Change" and the other thread is the Scapegoat that we can screencap and use against anyone that associates the movement with /pol/ on twitter etc, yes?

The other thread is fake opposition so that we can claim that /pol/ where always against this movement and that it was legitimately Lefties that created it.

Needless to say, please continue posting to Twitter etc. We need as many hands on deck as possible.

(Anonymous ID:hBR/RtKf)
image>>149394498

My family is here.
My future is here.
So why don't I feel at home?


A flag for a multicultural Sweden.
#DetNyaLandet

(the hashtag refers to this infamous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo)

(Anonymous ID:1L/i2CMI)
>>149398865
Okay glad to hear that

>>149398795
Do you think that storming such pictures all of a sudden would work? Imho we should create more content and distribute it slow and wide

If any guys who are well with graphic editors are here, try making some posters out of this shit http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
Add lines like "Let's return to faith of our ancestors!" "Sweden was Muslim and it will be" "Back to our roots" and stuff like that

(Anonymous ID:sRFVdEo2)
image

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

>your youth
Ok faggot, I stopped reading right there. They're your youth, your niggers, your rapefugees. Enjoy them. You're just an annoying retarded troll anyway so get fucked by one of them.

Also, you're still a massive cuck.

A poopyskin calling a german a cuck....this is great, even poopyskins know germans are cucks

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

We are the proto whites and you should be respectful.

I fucked a hot dutch girl this summer, told me how she lusts medditerranean cock

mustve be pretty soulcrushing when you woke up dumb poopskin. your manlet could maybe get disabled dutch girl with downsyndrome

NTsl87k #conspiracy #racist archive.4plebs.org

West slavs in general and Poles in particular are ethnic time bombs
Polish sleeper agents.
We planted them all over Canada for the past 100 years and they became indistinguishable from the Anglo-Celtic and German communities over time, but this recent war in Russia has light switch brained them all into warmongering zogbots
They also tend to like Israel for some reason, ironic given that Genrikh Yagoda was responsible for the holodomor
Also unlike kikes and other non-whites, they produce top quality women who become simp magnets, which I believe is at least partly responsible for Reddit taking up with the ukronigger plight
Picrel is a Polish girl I went to school with

image

Anonymous #racist #wingnut archive.4plebs.org

Say something nice about Bulgaria

But on a serious note, you will probably not like it here as a westerner. Is it trad? Mostly, yes. Is it nationalist? Yes. Is it the last libertarian safe space on Earth that's not an island or an African warlord state? Yes.

However let me tell you what it is not. It's not rich. It's not beautiful outside of the naked nature, with everything else infested by ugly commieblocks, uglier ruins from the 20th century, and Detroit-tier gypsy ghettos. It's not really friendly for foreigners and while people would love to speak to you in English in Northern Europe, people will tend to refuse to do so in Southern Europe and find it insulting that you don't want to speak their language. When you come here you will be firstly hit by a relief that you're no longer in the west and there's no niggerfaggots around you, then you will look around and notice a very weird pattern where everyone is still running to that west anyway because everyone has become a soulless materialist who'll prostitute his patriotism for a few thousand dollars. You will see cities slowly depopulating and you will see literal ghost villages where even the single central shop has went bankrupt. There are many people who're mostly nihilistic and/or alcoholics and your interactions with them will make these personalities surface.

A typical American for an example tends to have an image of a middle class gated American suburb when he thinks of Bulgaria. Rather, you should imagine a post-nigger Detroit where all niggers are gone forever and the only thing left behind is the ruins as a memorial of the better times of the 80s. It can be both a really nice place and a depressing shithole depending on your personal interpretation. All I'm trying to do is to give you the naked reality here, because I see a lot of Eastern European countries market themselves on /pol/ as what they aren't and it triggers me a little bit because I hate lying insecure faggots.

Anonymous #sexist boards.4chan.org

Mel is a total chad and cannot be stopped. Try to block him out of Hollywood? Fuck you, he'll buy and sell islands and real estate for profit and produce his own shit. Even after his wife took $400 MILLION in the divorce (he has a legitimate reason to hate roasties) he still has more than enough money to live like a king for the rest of his life and tell everyone else to fuck off. He is immune to cancel culture.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

Speaking of Hitler, we're all aware that the dark skinned problem is worsening exponentially, with even a lot of normies now becoming openly disgusted with Muslims. Is this not a parallel to the jewish problem in Germany? Does anyone think eventually its going to come to a head and some charismatic figure is going to rise to the forefront and just flat out suggest a "final solution" to the nigger problem? At some point people are going to be pushed too far and accept a person like this as their leader, like they did with Hitler and the jews. It seems (((their))) plan is keep pushing the brainwashing of "no no no, there's nothing you can do about minorities, that would be evil....just accept them, part and parcel", but there's gotta be a point where even that isn't going hold back people's desire to be free from the dark menace.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

It really is a shame that you all keep killing each other despite looking exactly the same and talking the same.

Another retarded yankee that has never set foot in any former yugo country. Serbs look like fucking turks because they are descendants of turks. I don't even know why the fuck people on /pol/ pretend that they are white. If serbs are white then so is any sand nigger migrant. Any nationalist/white supremacist should support a greater Croatia. Get rid of all the serbo-turks and muslims in Bosnia. White pride world wide you (((yankee))) kike nigger lover.

Anonymous #conspiracy #racist #wingnut archive.4plebs.org

I don't blame Jews for my shoelaces being untied or being late for work. I do blame Jews for problems caused by Jews including modern American "liberalism" and all forms of communism except for so-called revisionist communism.

When you see shit like "blame the j00z" where jew is spelled in ridiculous ways, you're asking a mockery made of a very serious issue. By turning it into a joke, the jew is hoping that nobody takes the idea seriously. Any idea can be a seed planeted in the mind of any potential reader. A seed which can grow to something the jew doesn't want. That is, the truth. The exposure of the jew, his false history, his manipulation of nations economies and governments, his nature, his true elite status in this world, and his vicious anti-human genocidal hate and contempt for everything that's good in this world.

Communism is Jewish. Trotsky was a Jew. These are all Jewish ideas and manipulative attempts to distort your world view and submit to judaization.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

So you call people ignorant and racist for not liking this mediocre movie than proceed to call black people niggers. The only autist here is you, you fucking baiting faggot.

I am also racist but it's obvious this is a great movie and you hate it because SJWs loved it
It's the mad max fury road story all over again, genuinely great movies being considered "mediocre" by stormbabbies who feel the need to push their political agenda on a taiwanese folk-dance forum just like SJWs do on tumblr
I don't have time for that nonsense. Niggers being awful irl doesnt mean they're not good at music or occasionally at movies too.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

>Georgians aren't white.
You do know why they call them "Caucasians" right? Hint: It's not because they're from Kansas.

You do know Caucasians aren't all white, right? North Africans and Middle Easterners and Eurasians are also considered Caucasian.

But only Celtic-Germanic people in the north, Baltic-Slavic people in the East, and Euro-Mediterraneans are white.

I'm pretty liberal on what's "white" ...but Georgians aren't white

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

I can't wait until civil war breaks out and white militias empty out the ghettos by just murdering every fucking nigger they see. Men, women, and children all shot without a second thought. These violent apes have no place living in our countries.

If it's brown, gun it down.

Anonymous #racist #wingnut boards.4chan.org

Why are you surprised people are warming up to Socialism now? I'm not even trying to say "we should be socialist" (which, if /pol/ is a Nazi board, I'm assuming most here are) I'm just seeing alot of people both in real life and here who are seriously wondering "why" this is happening.

Why the fuck would pictures of breadlines in to 30's scare the average person when the average person is literally one hospital visit away from a breadlines at all times?

>Why are you surprised people are warming up to Socialism now?
>people
non-whites aren't people

Anonymous #homophobia #racist boards.4chan.org

Are Californians the worst group of people alive today? And why do they insist on spilling into Oregon, Colorado and Washington like a puss-filled blister that's just popped?

I am very angry.
Very very angry about Californians.
Fucking Californians are everywhere in middle Tennessee now. I have Cali neighbors on two sides of my house now. They bitch about Trump. They bitch about confederate flags. They want to tear down confederate statues. They do weed and it stinks. They hate guns. A lot of them have no kids and push dogs around in baby strollers in below freezing weather. They buy 5 bedroom houses in my neighborhood to put all the kids they don't have in. They vote for democrats. They vote for more social programs and taxes. They are into weird new age shit. They are passive aggressive and put passive aggressive notes on your mailbox.They have excess money from moving to Tennessee because California is so fucking expensive because of all the taxes and social programs. They use the money to hire 12 spics to turn their whole yards into weird terraformed gardens. They also use the money to buy houses in cheaper neighborhoods and rent them to niggers. They also complain about the lack of niggers and spics. They look for bulls on craigslist, and not the animal kind. They hate animals that aren't yappy little faggot dogs or coyotes. "YOU SHOT THE INNOCENT COYOTE WHY... MUH WILDLIFE" They don't understand that suburban coyotes are bad and kill small yappy faggot dogs, chickens, and potentially childen. Although they might not mind if they killed children. Children cost sooo much money like OMG. They also bitch about Tennesseans all the time when they think you aren't listening. "In Cali we had X. Why doesn't Tennessee have Y, ITS CURRENT YEAR? I miss Z. Tennesseans are kind of bigoted sometimes. I'm glad your not like other "southerners". Of course I'm the REAL southerner, not these bigots. I've always liked country music. Ain't nothin' like fresh cornbread and sweet tea, YALL YEEHHAWW"
Faggots don't even know that "YEHAW" is a Texas thing, not a Tennessee thing.

Anonymous #psycho #sexist boards.4chan.org

All white women will be extinct within a decade or two, since we will have artificial wombs. The only benefit females provide is ability to birth children. Otherwise they are just inferior to men and are a waste of resources. After artificial wombs are up and running, the remaining white women will be burned in power plants and converted into energy for our sex bots.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

Because young white people willingly choose NOT to take action even though they know something is wrong. You really need to look up his podcast, he goes into deep detail about the white character problem. He himself may not have accomplished much but that’s because we have done NOTHING for the 14 words.

Then we die out, you stupid mutt. What do you think this is, a game. The 14 wurdz are fucking cringe and only stormkikes profess them while doing........NOTHING! I spent the past few days on /aco/ talking about Summertime Sage and you know what, I had more fun and engagement from a bunch of incest enthusiasts than I have on this fucking board since 2014.

White Nationalism takes in pure Whites who are committed and spits them back out and you know it deep down.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

Mad?

You should be. You're genetically inferior.

No, I'm Irish - we're the master race that Hitler envisioned, the strongest people that have ever walked this earth, and it's only a matter of time before niggers, radical feminists, faggots, wetbacks and other defective genetic trash are marching into those ovens, their shitflesh being melted and processed, our planet being purified of shit that doesn't belong

anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

Japanese are a mixture of old Korean blood and Ainu peoples from the Jomon empire. Not Jews. But they sure do act like em sometimes.

stupid gooks don't know the whole stories always like to follow the chinks narratives and be chinks slaves
confucius is the biggest jew in ancient china and u gooks love its bs teaching so much its basically implanted into ur brain even before u r born really pathetic
the reason some japs look like gooks is because the jews brought the gook-looking army to jap during qin dynasty china
the jew mix with thea ancient imperial circle while the gook army mix with the locals natives much like whats happening in europe right now funny how history repeat itself
dumb gook doesn't know shit always chink jews slave suck chink rice noodle dick jew cocks

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

1) Without blaming white people, can you explain why 13% of the population of America responsible for 50% of the murders?

2) Why do you blame everything you do on white people?

3) Why do you pretend that America is the only country to ever have black slaves, while ignoring the fact that it's one of the first countries in the history of humanity to abolish slavery?

4) Why do you ignore that there are currently more black slaves in Africa and the Middle East than there ever were in America?

5) What amount of evidence is necessary to prove that a police officer shooting a violent black perpetrator is justified, and not resultant of racism? Are you even capable of such an admission?

6) Will you ever admit that you hate white people?

7) How do you reconcile Martin Luther King's message with your own obsession with race?

8) Do you know what "reconcile" means?

9) How can there be institutional racism against blacks if you can't name one law that is racist in intent?

10) How is Affirmative Action not racist?

11) Why do Asian-American immigrants thrive in America if it's so racist here?

12) Why is your IQ one standard deviation below that of white people?

13) Why do you claim to be superior, yet love white women so much?

14) Why do you love asses?

15) Is it because your skin is poop colored?

16) Why is the only modern form of "black" music incapable of existing without stealing (aka "sampling") other pre-existing songs?

17) Why do you believe, without any evidence, that ancient Egyptians were black? If they were, why aren't any Egyptians black now?

18) Even if Egyptians were black, how would it follow that ALL of you were descended from kings? It's an established fact that not everyone living in ancient Egypt was a king; only the kings were.

19) Why were literally all black people in the history of humanity still living in the stone ages until white people came?

20) Aside from peanut butter, can you name one thing that was invented (not patented) by a black person?

21) Why are African countries that were previously colonized currently in worse shape than they were when they were run by white people?

22) What resources were “stolen” from Africa during imperialism?

23) If America was built on slavery, why was the North, where slavery did not exist, so developed before the Civil War?

24) Can you rebut any of the questions in this list without calling them racist or playing the race card?

By Buzzfeed.

Anonymous #homophobia #psycho #racist #sexist boards.4chan.org

I don't want to save the white race, I want most whites to die because most whites are subhumans no better than niggers in a lot of cases, all these whores, lard asses, faggots, race traitors, leftists etc. don't have a right to life just because they're white, they should die. God I hate "White Equality" so many white nationalists promote, just because someone is white doesn't make them special. Whites will live on no matter what and as soon as collapse comes same with all the non whites too, because they're dependent on whites giving them free food and water to live, like Africans, they'll die off fast as soon as the UN donations stop coming and non whites in europe and northern north america will die off as soon as they have no more gov't heating for their homes and the cold sets in, our destiny is set, I'm only preparing to survive

Anonymous #sexist boards.4chan.org

yes they do. women do not use or practice fire arms, so they become victims of them, guns in the home that are used to kill or harm women are not the womans guns and are not under her name. womens rights are at the behest of men. men control the world and you obey them in order to recieve your rights. you are a cancer that accepts this and shamelessly felates the left men in charge to attack beta males. you are fine with "rights" given from the hand of the patriarchy for being a good girl, instead of rights earned through being too dangerous to take them away from, as men do.

once men in the left no longer have a reason for you to have rights, you wont.

here fucking go again, muh fucking patriarchy. why is a nigger stupid? his iq is low...no no, it is the WHITE man that manipulates and dominates, their prejudices and control are what’s keeping them down! u are who make yourself to be, why do u think males have more muscle and less emotions, because they have evolved through generation to protect the fucking family instead of nurturing the newborns u stupid nigger kike faggot

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

WELCOME TO THE JEW THREAD
> NATSOC THREADS ARE COMMIE THREADS <<
GERMANY WERE USED BY THE JEWS
HITLER WAS A KIKE PUPPET
HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS ANOTHER JEW TRICK
jews did wwii
jews were the nazis (a play on words)
jews mocked mentally ill krauts with "master race"
jews cooked up holocaust
jews, THE JEWS, created and propagated holocaust denial
jews were the antifascist movement in germany
jews were the nazi movement in germany
jews controlled all political elements by pretending to be spies on themselves and reporting what was needed
> hi hitler-chan, i'm the leader of a synagogue, & here is another prominent banker, FYI these extremist jews (gives a list of moderate jews) want to start an uprising!! we are worried of what they will do! they already raped a 10 year old german boy!
(the jews are just like arabs)
> hitler: WASS??!!!? QUICK!! KILL 60,000,000 WHITE PEOPLE!!
hitler was such a cucked nigger
> ALSO THE EATERN FRONT WAS ANOTHER JEW OP: THEY LAUGHED THEIR DISEASED KNOBS OFF THAT SO MANY MILLIONS OF WHITES DIED
They needed US to join the war - & their deal with Hitler was, stop the revolution, deport the jews - keep some in camps (then they went to kill them - the jews pushed killings)
Japs were likewise tricked
and the INEXPLICABLE Pearl Harbor (MAKES NO SENSE)
was ENTIRELY SCRIPTED TO GET US INTO THE WAR TO ALLOW SIX MUH-MILLION JEWFAGS TO GO INTO THE US
> no no that's impossible
look down at yo dick anon. why don't you have a foreskin? look at the circumcision rates after WWII
THE JEWS CUT YO DICK OFF YOU STUPID NIGGER
kikes, feigning ignorance so they didn't have to register their signature (paranoid fucks) - hence being called kikes - quickly swept up everything in a pre-planned war - DEMANDING FREE SHIT
they DIDN'T EARN: THEY TOOK, STOLE, BRIBED.
> WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK WHAT THEY STOLE WHEN ARRIVING IN THE US
JEWS DID WWII, & _THEY_ WON

Anonymous #psycho #racist boards.4chan.org

It’s simple purity spiraling with a large dash of self-hatred.

that is an oxi moron way of looking at kikes and nigger lovers wanting to mud and mutt up White Nations with low IQ criminal gib shit skins for the corp. kike and anti White elite.

P.S. When kikes die Jesus smiles. Every dead yid causes Jesus to do a heel click in the sky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G0haKKQbTo

dead yids are HAWT!

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

After reading so many american replies supporting this bitch, I feel very comfy knowing that the US is the next South Africa. I swear to God they put something in the water to dumb you down.

Death to America - Death to Americans

I hope you lose the civil war. 56% today, 26% in no time.

after reading your whiny ass pansy level response it is clear that you suffer from a lack of power in the genital area and a sever yeast infection. Death to you jiggy boo and all the brown fuckskins just like you. The world would decay into anarchy and starvation in 100 years without the WHite RiGHt man. meanwhile the moslem cock is diluting your country into nigger retardation.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

the fuck is with this kid?

For my science project at school I wrote an algorithm that cut overheads on ad-servers by about 30%. Teachers didn't really understand it, didn't think it was great because it meant that ad-servers could more efficiently serve ads, and that's like a crime to the average person. Didn't get an invitation to Prime Ministers office. Didn't get shit. Licensed that shit, didn't make much, was hard to attract interest. Sold it for a fair whack of cash, no fuss, just a great fat cheque. Left school, got a certain large advertising company everyones heard of paying my way through university.

This kid just pulls apart a fucking clock someone else make, hot-glued it into a different case, and somehow its the best shit since sliced bread because he's a sand-niglet?

I don't understand America sometimes.

You have to adjust your expectations.

For a sand-niglet tearing part a clock without breaking it, and bringing it to school without a bomb attached, is a Nobel Prize winning accomplishment.

For a white or Asian kid a faster algorithm is kind of "meh." If Ahmed had done that...holy fucking balls...he would be the Stephen Hawking of Muslims.

Anonymous #racist boards.4chan.org

Wow... y'all white people really made an ass of yourselves today. You must be insane if you think the optics of this will work in your favor.

(Anonymous)
it's so bizarre to me how optics matter when white people do something, but they don't matter when niggers do it. it actually perplexes me. i feel like there's some invisible force or something that sets this rule in public perception.

(Anonymous)
no one attacked any police or anybody for that matter

(Anonymous)
>optics
Looks like a peaceful protest covered by insurance to me nigger.

(Anonymous)
They accomplished more productive things in 3 hours than niggers ever did in a year, unless you count burning down buildings and shooting each other over sneakers "productive"

(Anonymous)
No whites are beating up cops.

No whites are breaking anything.

No whites are setting fires.

No whites are looting things.

Only Niggers act like animals.

(Anonymous)
there was virtually no violence u stupid nigger, unlike ur retarded blm riots

k???a #racist boards.4chan.org

>reply to an english post
>do you even speak english?
first time drinking mohammed?

fuck off you dirty mexikike
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD:
4chan is for white aryans
NOT amerimexikike shitstains like you who are insulting your only source of the english language - england
you stupid american shitstains
SHUT THE FUCK UP for once in your dirty loud obnoxious smelly pathetic tacobell, chik-fil-a-nigger ridden shithole of a country that you managed to turn from 95% white to 50% white in under 100 years
>slow claps the dirty amerimexiniggers trying to shit up my 4chan
fuck off you dirty brown cunts
i'm not letting you black up 4chan like you blacked up the USA
you stupid whore

Some /pol/ user #crackpot #dunning-kruger #homophobia #sexist #transphobia archive.4plebs.org

female only network makes users scan face in order to sign up - trannies seethe and review bomb app kek

It's seemed for a while to me now that radical feminists are trying to manipulate /pol/s natural aversion to trannies into supporting their feminist cause. There really is no reason to care about "trannies entering women's spaces." Like women's sport? Who gives a shit? The latest vanity app?
These things really are no big loss, and transgender invasion is maybe the most entertaining way to destroy them anyway.

*Danish Flag*

You're a retard if you don't see their cause the same as ours.

>Fact #1: Danes have smaller balls than Finns
This is true, actually Danes are already born with very small balls, tiny ones. And even after that they dont grow very much. Isn't that nuts?
Source:
https://slate.com/human-interest/2010/02/why-do-danes-have-smaller-nuts-than-finns.html

>Fact #2: Danes have the lowest sperm count in Europe
Yes, I suppose this does make sense since they have such small balls. But their sperm count is really, really low! Finns have the highest in Europe and the difference is massive! The Finnish sperm count is a whopping 126.8 million ml−1, while the Danish sperm count is a pathetic 68.5 million ml−1, only half of the Finnish sperm count!
Source:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739152/

>Fact #3: Up to 60% of Danish teenage boys grow breasts!
Yes. When Danish boys hit puberty, more than half of them start to develop breasts. Yes, just like a girl! I suppose this is because they have very low testosterone which results from having very small balls.
Source:
https://sciencenordic.com/adolescents-denmark-videnskabdk/one-in-two-boys-develops-breasts/1399863

>Fact #4: Danish men have the softest cocks in the world!
Another truthbomb. Danes can not get hard. Their cocks are very soft compared to everyone else.
Source: NOS3 research

>tl;dr:
Danes are little balled low sperm count soft cock femboys that grow breasts