The Anunnaki changed the Earth frequency and its polarisation into negative polarity, meant for war and destruction. When, more are killed the better they can control and manipulate the rest. Debt money put people into debt and makes them debt slaves. Conspiracy theorists are classified as negative doom seekers, while the opposite is true, they are the real truth hunters. People are so deeply brainwashed that positive has become negative. The sheeple live in a world of illusion, were democracy is promoted as freedom, while in reality it is dictatorship where 51% rule the other 49%. And, anarchy has been changed in insurrection, while it originally means self-rule!
Thanks to our digital soldiers; Truth and honesty is coming out of the woods, all around us. Unfortunately, the sheep continue to believe the lies of their government and say publicly the awake truth seekers are doom-tellers and depressing problem chasers.
Stupid people who took the poisonous Satan vaccine devised and sponsored by Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Gates are going to suffer from every disease imaginable, from hundreds kinds of blindness, all types of convulsion and worse. They can count on a premature death; three years of suffering is judged to be the maximum.
The Deep State elite are surrounded by sycophants and pretenders whose continued employment demands that they do not question the ideas they are told to convey. But we can easily beat them by using local news media, such as Telegram groups, to our advantage.