1. “I’m so glad you liberated me from communism, Hitler! Now I can enjoy starving in a freezing cold shanty town in Siberia away from my siblings and children who were sent off to be worked to death in Auschwitz!”
2. Hitler openly said that there would eventually be armed conflict between the former Axis powers.
3. Instead, Eastern Europe would be a beautiful land of SS-veteran colonists assisted by the enslaved 30% of the remaining Slavic population after all the rest were murdered or sent to Siberia. Better than communism, I guess!
4. Instead, the Celestials would get to enjoy the rule of Japan, which abducted old ladies and vivisected them in human experimentation facilities.
5. See above.
6. See above, although Japan would probably be lovely compared to Pol Pot.
7. See above.
8. Who cares?
9. Like in 1939 when he made the pact of non-aggression with the Soviet Union and teamed up with them to invade Poland?
10. blah blah blah
11. blah blah blah Judaeo-Bolshevism blah blah blah
12. Unless you lived in Eastern Europe, in which case you would indeed have face a lot of immigrants coming into your country and committing genocide against your people.
13. Instead we’d get to watch rad flicks about Aryan knights slaughtering escaped Auschwitz inmates with StG-44 assault rifles!
14. Sounds depressing.
15. Hitler hated Christianity so much that he said that he wished the Muslims had defeated Charles Martel and converted Western Europe to Islam. The only form of Christendom that the Nazis espoused was an extremely heterodox politicized form invented by rabidly anti-Christian pagan Alfred Rosenberg as a transitional measure towards the eventual replacement of the cross with the swastika and the Bible with Mein Kampf. I’m sure there would’ve been lots of prayer in schools!
16. Unfortunately for you, the Nazis’ ultra-conservative views on sexuality would probably get in the way of your no doubt ideal of women as mindless slaves who only exist to get on their knees and suck you off whenever you command it.
17. Why is it that even the most extreme far-right Nazis usually express sympathy with Palestinians even when advocating for genocidal violence against Arabs in general?
18. Well, the Madagascar Plan might have been a reality if the Nazis had won the war before 1942, which is when the Nazis gave up on it due to the British blockade making it impossible and decided on the Final Solution instead.