#psycho

Bloodthirsty, psychopathic and serial-killer-esque quotes

Potbellypos #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Serious] Rape is just a made up concept so Chad can keep all the women for himself

Just think about it. Sex is the only thing in the world that's a good thing that can "traumatize" you if you have to do it with an ugly male. Imagine if pizza is a foid's favorite food but she claims she's got PTSD because an ugly male bought pizza for her. It's the same kind of bullshit like "emotional support animals" or when women use "anxiety" as an excuse to get out of any form of responsibility. Females lie through their teeth and they'll say any kind of bullshit if it suits their needs. Femnazis have fought hard to make it so males can be convicted of rape with ZERO evidence. It's literally just an imaginary crime that soyboys will use as an excuse to round up ugly males like we're jews during the holocaust. Foids can just go down to the police station, claim you raped her and even if you have a perfect alibi with video evidence that you were nowhere near her at the time you'll still get the death penalty. That's assuming the simp inmates don't castrate you and let you bleed to death before you can make it to the electric chair. Being an ugly male in 2020 is considered a crime worthy of capital punishment. If you're ugly, you can be walking down the street and a foid can claim you slapped her ass and everyone in the surrounding area will lynch you while they tape it and post it on Youtube to get a billion likes. Women are modern day nazis the world over. A cunt can post a video of an ugly male being senselessly murdered in America and women in Russia, China, India, and Brazil will all like the video despite not speaking the language. Hatred of ugly men is instinctual to whores, they don't need spoken words to convey their feelings. Persecution of ugly men is a universal concept, even aliens will understand it when they invade our planet.

wereqryan #racist #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Serious] If you're white, race mixing is the worst thing you can do to your child!

Mating with any one of the mud-races will degrade your future genepool and cosign your offspring to constant mogging and suffering. The mixedracecel will never find solidarity in either one of his parent's communities. Its a disaster! We know that whites on average look much better than ethnics, so to mix with an ethnic is to downgrade your children's looks, thereby putting them at risk of inceldom.

If you're not white, not race mixing is the worst thing you can do to your child!

If you're not white, you should simply refrain from mating. The world is overflowing with subhumans. And if you have to mate, borrow the sperm/egg and do it via. surrogacy. Don't ruin a white person's sacred bloodline.

but high t guy with a black woman = light skin mogger

With a horrible face because blacks are ugly af! And dark skin is undesirable.

IncelCream #psycho #sexist incels.co

RE: [News] 20 year old woman impregnated by 13 year old boy from sexually abusing him sentenced to 2 and a half years in prison

Chad will be chad Also 2 1/2 years? if it was a man... 200 years

Leah Cordice, 20, who later gave birth to the boy's child, pounced on the boy after a drunken night out in January 2017.The teenager was playing Xbox when she entered his room, pulled his trousers down and began a sexual relationship. When she became pregnant, she falsely claimed the baby was fathered by her husband - who also believed the child was his.

she was married lol

i know of a guy who had to register as a sex offender for 20 years for groping a foids ass but this foid gets 2 and a half years for sexual misconduct and abuse involving a 13 year old boy

This world is a clown world Was the kid white?

She said: “He became moody and withdrawn, it wasn’t like him at all. Then he started saying that he didn’t want Leah around the house anymore but I thought he was just being a stroppy teen.

Chad got bored wtf if a woman did this to me i would not teel anyone

The lawyer said: “This is a desperately sad case all around. There are absolutely no winners. The age gap between the victim and Ms Cordice is relatively limited.

hahaha but if it was a man... Bet IT wont touch this

Chris Brown lost his virginity when he was 8 years old Just imagine how much different the life of a chad is. What were you doing at 8 years old? How innocent and clueless were you? Because I know I was. And meanwhile chads were getting laid

its hurts

If you want ultimate proof that society rightfully sees women as children, just look at how it reacts to when a woman """rapes""" a male child compared to how it reacts to a man raping an underage female. Everyone knows that the 13 year old boy is physically and mentally superior to the adult femoid so no one gives a shit.

society worships foids

Colonel-Knight-Rider #psycho #wingnut #fundie deviantart.com

Watchers: your new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to unmask Niam2020 WITHOUT publicizing info you find about him, then destroy Fundies Say The Darndest Things: the ivory tower from where he and his friends look down their noses on us "lowly" people of faith and think we're "bigots" for not agreeing with their pro-SJW agenda. And that includes destruction of FSTDT's Discord, Reddit, forums, and everywhere else it exists on the Internet.

(bring it on you fascistic dingbat)

Lyran Council of Light via Beti Kotevski #ufo #conspiracy #magick #psycho betikotevski.com

Lyran Council of Light: The sovereignty plan was created some time ago when it was determined once and for all that all hope was lost in the free will experiment (on Gaia/Earth).
<...>
Hence, we moved our light forces in – many star families are here (in Earth’s atmosphere and solar system), not just the Lyrans – and with help from our cousins of love and light, we have managed to stop further intervention (from the dark ones), and now we are “cleaning up” what is left after the free will experiment went wrong (due to Reptilian and Draconian intervention).
<...>
You do not need to be concerned with how they will specifically be dealt with. Just know that we have many realms and many worlds that can accommodate such beings who need to more intensively learn lessons.

You are correct, there are programmed soulless beings and they will be eliminated, but the others with souls will be dealt with by being removed from Gaia to another realm, so that they no longer interfere with her ascension and the ascension of beings of love and light which we need all light-workers to come and help guide.

Beings without souls will be led off Gaia, eliminated, as they are merely programmed shells, and dark beings with souls will be dealt with in the full power of Source. When these dark beings are removed, the natural vibrational frequency of Gaia will rise.

On top of that, light waves we are sending from the great central sun and your sun, plus the rise in frequency from your light beings clearing their channels and putting love as supreme in their hearts, with these combined factors, Gaia’s ascension plan is back on track.

Potbellypos #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Serious] Why can't foids be bred like pets and live to serve us?

If we don't teach them language other than simple commands so they can obey us, then they can lead a simple life of ignorance. Think how happy your cat or dog is when you come home. Imagine having a sexy slut on her hands and knees ready to suck your cock when you get home. She won't be fat because she doesn't get to eat unless her master feeds her. All she'll want to do is cuddle up next to you or sit on your lap, in between periods of fucking for hours at a time. In this scenario, the foid wouldn't even be alive if we didn't breed her, so she owes us a life debt and must obey us for eternity.

Herbert Dyer, Jr. #moonbat #psycho #racist medium.com

Christian Cooper, the 57-year-old black birdwatcher who filmed white female dog walker Amy Cooper as she tried to sic, not her dog, but the NYPD on him for daring to challenge her refusal to leash the dog — that Christian Cooper has now refused to press charges against her for, among other things, making a false police report.

[...]

Commentary
Black ‘Forgiveness’ — White Cooper versus Black Cooper
The test is a simple one, and the answer is always the same:
If the “situation” were reversed — that is, if Christian Cooper had been white and Amy Cooper black, would a white Cooper forgive the black Cooper?
Put another way, would a white Cooper simply look over (or beyond) or even consider for even the shortest moment a black Cooper’s “suffering”?
More: would a white Cooper create “greater principles” out of whole cloth and then publicly wrestle with them?
These queries answer themselves when one considers the family of police-murdered Botham Jean and the black female judge in that case. The good judge not only allowed his brother to forgive and then actually hug Botham’s murderess. Amazingly, she herself performed virtually the selfsame ritual by hugging the killer-cop in open court, and then presented her with her own personal Bible for comfort while she served the lightest of possible prison sentences (handed down by the very same judge).
And then there are select family members of the Charlotte Nine who tearfully, publicly, “forgave” Dylan Roof for his mass murder of their relatives.
And now we come to the appropriately named Christian Cooper.
How many teary-eyed white families have we witnessed who so earnestly, so painfully, so publicly, and so sorrowfully forgave their loved ones’ black murderer?
Again, would a white Cooper so quickly, so easily, so readily forgive a black Cooper?

Black Resistance
As well, obviously, Christian Cooper does not know of, or does not recognize, or simply ignores, the tragedy-filled but powerful five-century-long history of black resistance against white supremacy and white racism.
Obviously, Christian Cooper has not read the consummate lawyer/historian, Dr. Gerald Horne’s (University of Houston) meticulous histories of black slave resistance: “The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism — “The Roots of Slavery, White Supremacy, and Capitalism in Seventeenth Century North America and the Caribbean,” (2018); or his “The Counter-Revolution of 1776 — Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America” (2014).
And I seriously doubt that Christian Cooper is familiar with Professor Nell Painter’s (Princeton) magisterial “The History of White People” (2010).
It is also highly unlikely that Christian Cooper is familiar with Frederick Douglass’ famous dictum:

“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has and it never will!”

And surely Christian Cooper missed Minister Louis Farrakhan’s declaration that the days of forgiving white people for dehumanizing us, for murdering us, are over and done with.

Black Betrayal
In each of Dr. Horne’s seminal tomes referred to above, he points out that there have been thousands of known and even more unknown/undocumented black revolts and rebellions, beginning from the first moments of the Atlantic Slave Trade. He allows, however, that there has only been one successful such revolution: The Haitian Revolution against French colonizers and slavers from August of 1791 to December of 1804.
Why did all of those other uprisings fail? Dr. Horne posits that in each and every case, there was at least one “good” slave (or after slavery, a “good” Negro) who would “run and tell that.”
Those good slaves and good Negroes were and are nothing more and nothing less than betrayers of their own people, traitors to their own people.
Finally, and more recently, the black people of South Africa fought tooth and nail against their white, Dutch oppressors from 1647, when their ship foundered off the Cape of Good Hope, right up until 1994 when black South Africa finally elected its first black president, Nelson Mandela. How did they deal with their traitorous brethren and sisters:

In the South African context, Necklacing is more than a term denoting arts and crafts. It is, rather, a form of summary execution, perhaps even a template or model as to how this latest generation of “woke” or “conscious” black people may have to adapt and adopt.

Colin Liddell #racist #psycho web.archive.org

[Re: Is Black Genocide Right?]

Instead of asking how we can make reparations for slavery, colonialism, and Apartheid or how we can equalize academic scores and incomes, we should instead be asking questions like, "Does human civilization actually need the Black race?" "Is Black genocide right?" and, if it is, "What would be the best and easiest way to dispose of them?" With starting points like this, wisdom is sure to flourish, enlightenment to dawn.
[…]
But why should Whites even be in a position where we are forced to consider such a possibility? The White race is history's victor. We conquered Africa and the Africans on the sheer merit of the superiority of our race, culture, and society, and in a land that was largely going to waste we built an affluent and modern society capable not only of supporting a large number of our own people but also a vastly larger number of Blacks than would otherwise have been able to survive there. Of course, Black labour helped, but if that hadn’t been there, we would have imported White, Indian, or Chinese labour and have done the job anyway.

Rather than asking about White genocide, it surely makes more sense by any objective standards of utility, morality, or progress, to ask whether there should be such a thing as Black genocide.

Melyssa1023 #psycho reddit.com

I've outright stated that I would murder my own child when my patience runs out, which would be pretty much long before its first birthday. I've already tried to choke close relatives for the same reason, once as a kid (to another kid, to boot) and once as an adult. I won't "grow out of it". And their response? "Oh, bit it's different when it's your baby, you won't want to hurt it". Bitch, I'll feel even more entitled to beat and murder it BECAUSE it's my baby, with other kids at least I have the fear of their parents, but if I'm left alone with a kid there will be no one to stop me.

Thankfully I'm fixed, and any unwanted pregnancy will be aborted because it will most surely be ectopic. And even if it isn't, I'm still yeeting that parasite.

Back to the topic, I feel much more sorry for the parents who murder their kids than the average Jane. Everyone's bawling over the kid, but I'm here thinking "Did s/he actually want to have that kid? Was s/he pressured into having it? Was she denied an abortion?" and I can't help but think that it could have been me in the news, not him/her.

CrackingYs #sexist #psycho incels.co

[LifeFuel] What is best in life? Hearing the lamentation of the women about losing tbeir abortion rights

They're actually weeping at the thought of having to use birth control or carry a baby to term rather than murdering it.

FreeSkeptic, r/TwoXChromosomes

Conservatives are celebrating the death of a woman just because it might allow them to turn women into gestational slaves again

It's sick.

Meanwhile they could care less about the 200k COVID deaths, starving children, giving women the financial ability to raise children, pre-natal healthcare, LGBTQ people, uninsured folks, etc.

They're not pro-life. They're anti-choice, and in the case of RBG dying they're actually pro-death.

Sergei the Hardened Pedophile #racist #pedo #psycho #conspiracy rape.su

[From "Jew inventor feminizm and enemy of pedo nature. Rebuild Auschwitz, gas and roast all jew now"]

Who invent feminizm? Jew invent feminizm.

Feminizm pervert essence of man true nature, pedo nature, which is original nature. All men pedo and loving little girl. First age of consent they raise, then jew feministsky say even when man look foid, even very very young foid is rape. All sex is rape if man not Chad, in marriage too cuz all foid still bludnitsa craving Chad. This way, all foid open hypergamous, suka for Chad.

Jew suppress pedo nature, so man if no Chad, cannot have very little foid. This mean jew enemy of pedo nature. Since in way of pedo nature, Auschwitz must rebuild and all jew gassed

mainlander #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Blackpill] Women are like selective psychopaths

While a psychopath is not able to care about anyone, women might be able to care about an animal, or a baby, but never about a grown man who isn't their son/close relative at least.

I swear, how little they care about men is something that's giving me the creeps these days. I wouldn't be able to feel that indifferent and sadistic even towards my worst enemy. Yet they do it with men who never did anything at all to deserve it. Even if they have been romantically/sexually involved with a man, they might just move on and these men become as worthy as dirt to them overnight.

SimplyConfess #racist #psycho simplyconfess.com

The chinese should get beaten to death, boiled alive, mutilated, decapitated, skinned alive, thrown into death camps under garbage, etc. just like everything they had done to other souls. Karma says so too. That chinese retarded lunatic ugly old pathetic miserable cocksucking incel schizo pedophile spammer of this site needs badly to have those and more done to him as well. His screams and talks to himself and cries will be extra joyous for us to listen to as he is bleeding and melting to his miserable death. Hahaha
Census

Incline #psycho incels.co

There is so many fakecels on this forum I fucking despise every last one of you fucking normie looking motherfuckers. You will never understand what is it like to be treated like a true subhuman you fucking normie shitters I would cut off your entrails and hang you with them you motherfucking pieces of shit. Why the fuck are you here you fucking scum? You wanna feel better about yourself in a presence of virgins? Fucking bastards. Fucking normie looking OH MUH IM A INCEL fuckers kindly put your fucking head on the pavement so I can bash your fucking skull and split it open.

Just look at this two faggots acting like they were ever a part of our struggle fucking attention whore faggots. This goes out to any of you motherfuckers in here if I ever fucking find out where you live and I decide my life is over and done with I will fucking go out and hunt you all down you fucking motherfuckers I will fucking put a screwdriver in your ear and rearrange your fucking brains I will teach you about the trueceldom I will fucking make you what you larped about.

image

Caamib #pedo #psycho rape.is

About 4 years ago I was banned from Reddit after saying I might want to sleep with my daughter when she turns 12 if I can find her at the time. At that time, I was the highest rated moderator at r/incels subreddit. This subreddit was an offshoot of r/truecels, which I've moderated since January 2016 - for about 6 months. During that time these subs grew from tiny, insignificant specs on Reddit that had 50 or so subscribers to subreddits everybody was talking about.

After my ban, partially due to my bad choices of moderators, where I choose borderline retarded people like dsar, these subs suffered a sharp decline in quality after I left and became filled with insane, poorly educated and unreasonable scum. See, my moderation policy was never about keeping out "normies", "femoids" or whatever. Noncels and women participated there, but they had to adhere to the same rules everybody else had to. Terms like normies were barely beginning to emerge and I was using them in a different context . This wasn't a term for anybody who ever had sex like these freaks use it now but for "normal" people who weren't into politics much and who never had any trouble getting women throughout their lives. Nobody called women "femoids" there yet.

It was my ban that led to incel sites developing in such an awful manner - from what were once inclusive places where everybody who adhered to reasonable rules could participate to current echo chambers of very crazy people. And it had been my mistake that things turned out that way.

Anyway, that is all history now.

In this post, I will address some of the complaints people made about my daughter idea. Of course, I can't address the usual "but she's your daughter !" nonsense, as it lacks any substantial argument. But there were some people who expressed actual arguments against my idea, so I will attempt to tackle them here.

The age argument

This is a tired old argument that somebody is 12 "can't consent" because of their immaturity. It's the most common argument used. This argument is so well accepted today that it's now way outside of Overton window to question it. But this argument forgets that many historical legislatures, like canon law, had the aoc at 12 and that as late as in 1995 Spanish criminal code established the aoc at 12 (which had sadly been reversed by now). Ages of consent in Europe - Wikipedia

Were all those legislators just "pedophiles"?

From a standpoint of biology, this argument makes even less sense, as explained in this text Natural Age of Consent

The position of trust/nuclear family argument

This argument claims that it's unnatural and harmful to be having sex with your own child you are living with. It is, in my view, a better argument than the first one, but in my case it is irrelevant, as I don't live with my daughter, who in any case lives in a different country altogether and I've in fact never even seen her irl.

The pregnancy/genetic harm argument

This argument says that children born out of incestuous relationships can have genetic defects. Again, a good enough argument on its own but it doesn't apply to my case, as I have no intention of getting my daughter pregnant.

One argument against my position I've sadly never heard but would like to add here would be

The patriarchal/get your daughter married to a good man argument

This argument holds that fathers shouldn't sexually use their daughters as they should marry them off to good quality men as virgins. While completely true, this argument, once again, doesn't apply to my situation (or the situation of most fathers in the femisphere). In the feminist Western world fathers can't marry off their daughters to husbands of their own or their family's choosing. In fact, it's basically impossible to even raise your daughter right even without marrying her off. Home-schooling is prohibited in many parts of Europe and in any case asks for extreme sacrifices, especially if you want to hold a job.

Also, most women in today's feminist areas don't even hold the right patriarchal views so this makes it even harder. In my case, the girl's mother is a schizophrenic slut (I mean with an actually diagnosed schizophrenia) who holds very few opinions on anything at all. So raising a daughter that way would require me to 1) go to Netherlands, where she's been living since she was born, or get her to live with me here - very impractical in either case, especially since I've never been there and can't speak Dutch 2) get full custody, which is also basically impossible due to language barrier, huge expenses, the fact that I've not been taking care of her and the fact that femifascist courts in Europe will always side with a woman in child custody cases unless she is extremely ill and unsuitable for taking care of a child. For example, take a look at this disturbing video from Croatia -
As you can see there, this cunt female social worker and a cucked cop are trying to take this young boy into mother's custody due to a court order, despite him screaming and hiding in his room, obviously not wanting to go. His father is already in jail for obstructing this so he can't do anything. As seen here, courts obviously don't care about the lifelong psychological damage they're inflicting on this child, who is screaming in obvious extreme anguish. Such are the family courts in most of Europe outside of places like Belarus or Russia, where courts aren't just tools of feminism but actually try to do the best for the child.

All in all, it seems all the arguments against it are completely senseless so far.

Caamib #psycho #pedo #wingnut rape.su

(Title: Did Jeffrey Epstein do anything wrong?)

Jeffrey Epstein recruited attractive teen girls to work as prostitutes for him. He was a pimp whose clients were wealthy, powerful men.

What exactly is wrong with what he did? In order for something to be morally wrong, I think it would have to harm society in some way. Jeffrey Epstein took teen girls from modern Western culture, a culture where all women are doomed to become sluts (remember, none of them would become good wives and mothers anyway), and he just encouraged them to become official prostitutes, and have sex with old rich guys instead of hunky dumb young jocks. It seems to me like this would have a neutral impact on society.

Fearofeight #sexist #crackpot #psycho incels.co

[Theory] Why Women Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Say No [According to Leftist Logic]

Sheboon can’t get into restaurant for being black? :soy::feels: “NOOOOO!!!11 YOU CANT DO THAT RACIST!!”
Incel can’t get into houseparty for being ugly? :soy: “Nobody owes you anything INKWELL it’s their property!11”

Imagine in public if a black guy tries to talk to me and I say “I don’t talk to black people” that’s racist and in a Leftist world would have me shot against the wall.
Now if a woman refuses to talk to a guy because he is ugly, “You go queen!” guy gets called a creep and potential rapist harassing women.

leftists also believe a baker should be forced to bake cakes for fags, they say you can’t make “my body my choice” argument because bakers are bakers and they bake for other people and that’s their stated business, that as long as you pay you should get a cake.

Now, Leftists also believe Sex is real work, so by their logic all Women should have sex with you as long as you pay the price for the service.

Now, what about women who have sex free of charge? Or they fuck a guy who bought them coffee for example?

By leftist logic, that’s the price of their service, every woman is then a sex worker. Thus they should not discriminate.

I should then (by their own logic) fuck any woman at the same price they fuck others, if they charge more, or refuse me individually that’s discrimination and inequality.

Magnanimity #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Blackpill] Unattractive men are more dangerous.

This dawned on me. We know that women are attracted to the dark triad--but whose more dangerous than an unattractive man? Rather than relying on their looks to attract women, we have to resort to manipulation, coercion, stalking, and rape. Attractive dudes have to worry about literally none of that to secure sex--but it's all we've got. Think about it--thousands of years of men making laws to ensure women as their property--to ensure paternity--and all those men were privileged citizens. For everyone else, it was anyone's game. You don't own the harems--when less than half of your sex are reproducing, how do you procreate? You go to war with your fellow men, hoping to share in the spoils--and in doing so, more men die, further decreasing the male rate of reproduction!

Now those instincts are hardwired into us--only to be tamed if we allow our hardwiring to be hijacked by pornography--tricking our brains into thinking we've reproduced. Instead, we think we have to stalk women. Get to know everything about them to increase our chances that something magical will happen. Manipulate their reality using our advanced faculties of reason. Get them to believe what is clearly not true--and then, take advantage of them when they've been thoroughly isolated.

Sexual fitness has made us inherently disingenuous. Liars. Rapists--all for survival.

Total Imbecile #sexist #psycho #crackpot incels.co

[Brutal] If you are a virgin past high school you will never be able to turn a woman on

Not having your own place and being a virgin at 19 is a red flag JFL, how do people even afford to move out if you dont have any experience to get a high paying job to afford everything Its fucking over for me tbh, time to suicidemaxx Men who are virgin past their teens should just be euthanized, were just trash at this point There need to be legit death squads that go out and once you turn 18 swab your dick to test for pussie residue and if none is found you face the wall and get a .44 applied to your neck

I'll never understand how this guy claims to be blackpilled. If you want an authority to kill sexless men you belong on IT, not here. I was baited by the title. It's blackpilled but then he just has to ruin it with his homoerotic fantasy of being shot by a burly sex haver.

Virgin men are zombies, were already dead inside, youre not alive if youre a virgin past high school, you will never live no matter how hard you try to make up for it I dont know man, what is a virgin guy to do once hes like 20+, too ugly to have sex, too late to ever have any now, too big of a pussy to kill himself When animals suffer we euthanize them, why shouldnt the same apply to humans? I just dont have the guts to suicidemaxx now, I just wish someone would make that choice for me

Dude need to live a couple more years bud and try things out. He's only 19. Try being a NEET incel at 28 then you can complain about life..

Its not him thats the problem, its girls who literally want you to be a rich sex god by 19 or its a red flag Most guys who are 19 and in college still rely on their parents for financial support because its so goddamn expensive Women wouldnt know because they just get scholarships and never have to pay a cent

Fed Up #racist #psycho amren.com

”If Mexicans successfully reconquered parts of the south western United States, they would turn it into another Mexico and have all their problems.”

"If"? "Would"? It's already happened in vast swaths of the Southwest. Check out a census map by race of greater Los Angeles, especially to the East and Southeast, which is like an extension of Mexico. And sure enough, there are criminal gangs, hapless schools, etc. But it's all OK, don't you know, because there's a taco truck on every corner. Because whites who created modern society would be otherwise incapable of following a taco recipe.

Eat tacos or anything from those rolling slop-wagons at your own risk. The filthiness of Mexicans, their disdain for sanitation and healthy practices are legendary. Also TOUR those vast swaths of the Southwest. Seeing with your own eyes how those "people helping make America great" trashed so much trying to make their new home resemble the old. Just look at any Mexican slum. I'm sure you can find one close to you. Where we now live, we barely have a handful of Mexicans or blacks. Three or four "homes" as you enter the town literally looking like the proverbial city dump. With disabled vehicles and equipment all over the place. Visiting Houston friends asked me "when did we do a U-turn and get back to parts of Houston" when they saw the trash.

If the native people don't defend the land, and especially if they don't even try to, invaders can freely take it.

You're saying we should have shot the invaders? I'd agree but for the fact that would make some of us criminals. When we first moved to Houston nearly 40 years ago, we met a old rancher not far from the Rio Grande. We got to be friendly and were shown a secluded piece of ground. Where he had helped his father and grandfather bury illegals caught on their land.

Tina Arthur and Marcella Frank #wingnut #conspiracy #psycho time.com

On a cigarette break outside their small business in Ozaukee County, Tina Arthur and Marcella Frank told me they plan to vote for Trump again because they are deeply alarmed by “the cabal.” They’ve heard “numerous reports” that the COVID-19 tents set up in New York and California were actually for children who had been rescued from underground sex-trafficking tunnels.

Arthur and Frank explained they’re not followers of QAnon. Frank says she spends most of her free time researching child sex trafficking, while Arthur adds that she often finds this information on the Russian-owned search engine Yandex. Frank’s eyes fill with tears as she describes what she’s found: children who are being raped and tortured so that “the cabal” can “extract their blood and drink it.” She says Trump has seized the blood on the black market as part of his fight against the cabal. “I think if Biden wins, the world is over, basically,” adds Arthur. “I would honestly try to leave the country. And if that wasn’t an option, I would probably take my children and sit in the garage and turn my car on and it would be over.”

Various Commenters #racist #psycho amren.com

(Ghost Forrest)
I am always amazed that Hispanics cannot produce one successful country. But they are so proud of their “culture”. The world needs a lot less Hispanics and a lot more pristine wilderness.

(rls976)

Spain is not too bad!

Even Spain hasn't done as well as the rest of Europe for centuries now. Spain is dramatically inferior to Germany and Britain. That was true 100 years ago. I will never move to a country that has Spanish heritage. First, I hate their language, the way they speak, their vulgarity and accents. Second, they still are sh**holes compared to the US. Finally, their notion of law is bribery and illegal influence peddling.

(Rich at Large)
You make an unassailable point. Hispanics have a love/hate relationship with their homelands. They like the simple peasant stuff (food, music, dance, flowers, etc), but take it for granted that they will never produce functioning modern societies, and hence dream of fleeing to the US, which they expect to enter on their, not our, terms. They don't seem to recognize (and/or don't care) that by so doing, they are gradually turning here into there, in the negative sense.

tehgymcel420 #racist #sexist #psycho incels.co

[RageFuel] It's almost as if ethnic foids believe they can become white by fucking white men

The racepill is brutal, first you accept that you're inferior, then you get angry when you see females who are inferior as you with better men. Every noodle, curry, sand, etc. foid is a white man's whore. But it's worse than that, these foids gain a huge ego from taking white dick, they no longer consider themselves regular roast beefs. They believe people are gods and that by fucking white men, they are gods too. That is why an ethnic foid will never settle for an ethnic man, they consider themselves above us despite coming from the same subhuman genes.

Personalityinkwell #sexist #pedo #psycho incels.co

[Blackpill] Saying a 41 year old man wanting to throat fuck an 11 year old girl is wrong because it's "creepy" is a circular argument.

Let's think about this. How do you define "creepy"? SOCIAL NORMS

Where do laws come from? SOCIAL NORMS

Where does perceived socially acceptable morality come from? SOCIAL NORMS

You're creepy = "you don't conform to social norms even if you obeyed the law, therefore you are immoral"

It is creepy though. 11 is still a kid. Not even a teen yet. Pretty sure most 11 year olds don't have their periods yet. 14+ imo is okay

I dunno what to tell you. Wanting to harm children is pretty creepy.

"I dunno what to tell you"

and then you follow it up with

"wanting to harm children is pretty creepy"

you think I'm stupid you faggot NPC?

11 year olds are not "children" in the same sense that 5 year olds are, they are adolescents, you do realize a lot of 11 year old girls fuck right? like millions of them right? they suck dick and bounce on cock

having sex with them is not "harming" them, when these girls want to get cocks rammed in their holes

That's my opinion. Deal with it. No need to get so triggered, damn.

no, it's not your opinion, it's just brainwashing you stupid moron.

you're WRONG

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck an 11-year-old.

There's something wrong with actually fucking an 11-year-old.

NOPE

Just throatfuck an 11 year old girl bro.

Stop pushing your pedo psyop bullshit, OP. This shit is getting absurd.

nope, i won't stop because it's not pedophilia

in fact, i will keep going, as long as i want. keep feeding me bro

Idk what an 11 year old thinks, and at 11 I was probably watching pokemon. Even if I know that 11 year foids these days are fucking chad and using bad dragon dildos, I still am unable to equate 11 year olds being old enough to have sex.

11 year old boys and 11 year old girls are different

Its pedophilia if the 11 year old hasn't been through puberty yet.

true but many 11 year olds have already started developing, the soy in the food causes this

True, science says they're about as attractive as a 29 year old. 12 is when they start wait uh

naturally all men are gonna be hebephiles because that's when girls have their eggs and are fertile

11 year olds are fully capable of handling intercourse. and they want it too

What's "actually wrong" with fucking an 11 year old? If she is a pubescent, she is developed to handle sex, understand sex, want sex, and enjoy sex.

that won't be good enough for the agecucks i'm afraid

let them be cucks. it's not like anything we argue here will change much.

having a young wife is the most sure-fire way to ensure she will be loyal, faithful, and obedient to you. Remember that thread I posted of that loli being groomed by a chad? females bond to stronger males, and older males tend to be stronger/more well-off. Plus, since a loli's brain has more plasticity, she will more readily submit herself and be molded into a loyal wife. That's not even getting into the fact that the 11 year old will be easier to please and more eager to please you in return.

I remember I used to cope hard about Pr. Muhammad marrying Aisha at 9, almost made me leave Islam tbh but being blackpilled, I can 100% say that every social and scientific study shows that young brides are the best brides

9 does seem a tad young, but in certain cases they have hit puberty

Yamete #pedo #sexist #homophobia #psycho incels.co

RE: [Serious] Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Most of them aren't. Even if they are, I couldn't fathom why any adult would find a conversation with a child to be romantic at all.

Innocence is charming, it melts men's heart like nothing else in this world, not that I would expect a brute like you to understand.

I just don't understand how anyone who is in their 20s can be attracted to a 14-year-old. Disgusting.

Maybe because you are gay?

It’s because social compatibility is an abstract concept to autists anyway, so the idea of a female partner who is socially underdeveloped is less of an intimidating prospect for them. In their mind someone they can ‘mould’ or ‘groom’ (yes several in this thread have used these exact terms) as if they were the father is actually more viable to them than a female with a fully formed mind. Personally I can’t think of anything being more of a turn off.

You are an infiltrated woman or cuck. If you were truly an incel you would already know that females cannot be allowed to have freewill, they will ALWAYS, without exception betray you. (maybe some mothers are an exception)

forever13 #pedo #psycho rapey.org

I followed a girl who must have been 11 years old shopping with her mother in the Mall on Sunday. The girl had ass cleavage in shorts, toned thighs, curves and low cut top and perky c-cup breasts already. So proof she was menstruating, but I don't think she'd had cock yet.

I'd taken an unspoiled virgin slit vagina over a 21 year old roastie any day of the week. Men who say 21 are fearful and trying to appease normies, instead of letting nature take its course. Male sexuality is a tool for making him horny and guiding him into making the right mating choice. All while warning him to avoid used up women unable to conceive healthy babies with paternal certainty.

Pumkin #sexist #pedo #psycho #crackpot incels.co

RE: [Serious] Unpopular opinion: we have a problem with paedophilia in this community

For fuck's sake, I'm not here to go into the semantics.

What do you mean you haven't seen anyone here advocate for sex with a prepubescent individual? I saw this on the last thread:

Pumkin said:
cousin recently had a baby. sent the family a nude pic (aka child porn) of her laying on the bed completely naked. tightest and most succulent innie pussy you'd ever seen. looked as if i drew a straight line where the vagina would be. i tell you it was something else.

compare that with any 30+yo woman. would make you vomit. how big the contrast is to the disgusting meatflaps that old hags call a 'vagina'
what's even worse is how society keeps lying to the general populace to believe these lies and think that old hags are 'sexy' and to be sought after. for millinons upon millions of human civilization it was always the youngest, freshest, and RIPEST girls got fucked and married. now, in 2020, all that is illegal. we shame our forefathers with this bullshit

You hurt my feelings. I thought we were incel brothers. Et tu, PP? (btw get your facts straight. I never said id fuck the newborn. I said newborn pussy is aesthetically pleasing to the eye and looks perfect. A simple observaton from our society today. ALL women and porn want hairless with innie lips and blush of pink and red hues on the vagina. To imitate men fucking younger girls Which is what men sexually desire)

FastBananaCEO #crackpot #psycho #ableism incels.co

Btw this is the same teacher who is a fucking faggy cunt and I made a thread about him before.


The class is silent as the teacher goes through the register.

When he gets to me he suddenly says "do I recognise you from somewhere? Have I taught you somewhere else?"

And because it's the register and the class is silent and not doing everything else every fucking head is turned towards my subhumam face. And on one of the very first days of college as well.

My face. I have varicose veins, wide spaced bug eyes, a massive nose, a concerningly narrow lower third, big ears, thin short eyebrows and fat fishy lips.

Why the fuck did the fag do this? Was it to deliberately humiliate me? Was it to make fun of me as I am ugly in such a unique way that no one else could possibly look like me?

Why the fuck did he do this? If you have any ideas please tell me because I'm so confused and I genuinely don't know.

There is no one who looks like me. The only people I've ever known of to look like me are public figures but they'll only share one characteristic I do. e.g. Mesut Özil

Anonymous #psycho #sexist archive.4plebs.org

why are you actually against the women's rights in general?

A piece of property can not have rights. The idea of cunts having rights is as ridiculous as "animal rights". Only people can have rights, "property rights" is not rights property has but rights about having property. Cunts are not people.

a being that is responsible for birth of all male

We finally now have machines that can replace that function. Women can finally be exterminated as men have wanted to be able to do since for all of history.

Wow, imagine treating your mother who feeds you for like 23 years since you have been born because you are a fucking brainlet NEET as a property.

My bitch mother is garbage. Its because of her I think it should be a rite of passage for boys to slaughter their mothers to become men.

Bhekukufa Lindeni Gumede #ableism #magick #psycho #quack news24.com

Durban — A KwaZulu-Natal traditional healer who conspired to murder a woman with albinism has been sentenced to life imprisonment by the Mtubatuba High Court.

Bhekukufa Lindeni Gumede, 65, was the fourth person to be convicted of murdering Thandazile Mpunzi in the Phelendaba area, near Ingwavuma on the KwaZulu-Natal north coast in 2015.

Gumede's co-accused Mandla Mabuzo and Lindokuhle Khumalo pleaded guilty to the murder in September 2015 and were each sentenced to 20 years in prison. Another accused, Siyabonga Gwala, received an 18-year sentence in February last year for his role in the murder.

Prior to the murder, Gumede told his co-accused that he needed the body of an female with albinism.

He said that "muthi", mixed with the body parts of a person with albinism, would make them rich.

Mpunzi was born with albinism and had been in a relationship with Gwala before the men conspired to kill her.

According to National Prosecuting Authority spokesperson Natasha Kara, in mid-August 2015, Mpunzi was lured to a secluded area and strangled by the men. They took her body to a nearby forest, from where it was transported by the accused to another area.

"They met the following day and dismembered the body, taking away certain body parts. At a later stage they moved the remains of her body to another part of the forest, where it was buried."

Kara said the men used the Gumede's vehicle to transport the body.

Some of the accused were arrested on August 18, 2015, leading to the discovery of the decomposing remains of Mpunzi.

KwaZulu-Natal Director of Public Prosecutions Moipone Noko welcomed the sentence.

"An innocent life was snuffed out due to dangerous beliefs and practices."

Various Incels #psycho #sexist incels.co

(VictoryOrDeath)
[Soy] My (20M) wife (39F) hit me. Is it over?

> 20M, 39F
> Married

> Lets her access his location at any time.
> Lets her cuck him with other men and women.
> Gets beaten down when he finally confronts her.

Yes it is over, not for your "relationship" and your marriage but mostly for yourself :lul::lul::lul:

My (20M) wife (39F) hit me. Is it over?

(Made in Heaven)
" I realize through reading this sub that I've been groomed "

Faggot dumbass retard. You were horny, just like every other female that screeches about being grooooomed by a 40 year old chad

" I stayed down because if I had gotten up, I might have ended up writing this story behind bars. "

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

(Hate_my_life)
@ThoughtfulCel Look at how pathetic some humans are. They let their wives beat them.

(Lone-Star)
Soyboys are such fags it's amusing, I'd have beaten the living shit out of her the second she grabbed the lamp.

(dirtykombatcel)
Think about how society reacts to men fighting back. Considering MeToo he would've ended up in jail for even getting up.

(TigerFestival)
Wow, fucking an old roastie when you were 16 and she was 35,she cheats on you and beats you and you take it like a bitch? Wow if this isn't a larp then the cuck in the story is pathetic to the point if you look up the word pathetic a picture of the cuck in the story will be an example of it. Wow. No sympathy from me.

(Adamhastor)
Imagine getting your ass kicked by some obese 40yo foid...

I spar with 20-25yo foids in martial arts and even they can't match the speed and strength of an average 13yo boy...

micropenis29 #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Blackpill] Bluepilled men never observe what women are doing

When sub-Chad men actually pay attention to womens' actions, they see that they're almost always on their phones.

But it somehow never occurs to them WHAT these women might be DOING on their phones.

It's as if Tinder isn't a thing, in these mens' minds. It's like online dating, texting, etc. was never invented.

Normie men right now when it comes to women and dating are like the soldiers in WW2 that were still riding horseback and using swords, instead of using machine guns and tanks.

They have no idea how over it is.

Cornfed223 #psycho #sexist reddit.com

In the mating game, females display themselves and men act on their displays. If females can dress as sluttishly as they want but in is generally a crime for the men to act accordingly by groping them or whatever, then clearly this is tantalising the men - a bit like waving food in the face of starving dogs and whacking them on the nose if they try to eat it.

Adunaiii #moonbat #psycho #god-complex #wingnut #sexist reddit.com

Adunaiii:

The ukrainian population is decreasing because of the failure of the economic system of the ussr at the end of the 80s.

I'm not a big fan of economic materialism. To me, it is obvious the USSR fell because the GULAG was shut down. Eaten from within by spies.

Stalin defeated Hitler - that's a historical fact. Whereas post-Brejnev USSR fell to spies without a shot.

The ukrainian population is decreasing because of the failure of the economic system of the ussr at the end of the 80s.

Emigration - because modern Ukraine has a failing economy and lax emigration laws. And a religion that worships foreign deities such as Jesus and Coca-Cola.

Low birth rates - because the USSR gave women the right and obligation to work. Coupled with American feminism, it might be described as the witch's brew.

Although the fertility rates in the modern DPRK are at replacement level - 1.93.

Dont get me started on that 1.5 mil number which is grossly underepresentative.

Can you please explain how the Holodomor figures are in any way relevant to the cold historical fact of 52 mil. in 1990 - 37 mil. in 2020? The Holodomor worked out way better than capitalism.

IAteMyBroccoli:

Shut the fuck up you tankie you are just as bad as neo nazis

Adunaiii:

Shut the fuck up tankie you are just as bad as neo nazis

Isn't it funny how I'm upvoting your responses as a commendation of your effort to engage in a discussion, whereas you are trying to silence me by downvoting my eloquent posts?

You are not even arguing against the numbers I am presenting. A clear case of dishonesty, coupled with mental dissonance.

No, I'm no tankie, I'm a fascist-sympathiser and a fan of Juche.

Jessica Krug #psycho #moonbat nypost.com

Jessica Krug once called brutal killing of Bronx teen a ‘radical moment’

Bogus-black college professor Jessica Krug once denigrated the death of 15-year-old Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz, who was murdered by machete-wielding gang members at a Bronx bodega. Krug, speaking on a Columbia University panel in 2019, implied that Guzman was attacked because he was collaborating against his community as a member of NYPD’s Youth Explorer Program, according to a since-deleted clip first revealed by Countere Magazine. “That kind of violence against people who are collaborating or working against their communities we have to consider a radical moment in 2018 in which people are using machetes to hack apart a 15-year-old boy who’s working with the police,” Krug told the audience.

Guzman-Feliz was killed in June 2018 by a group of Trinitarios gang members who mistakenly identified him for a gang rival. “When I think about this politics of silence that I’m talking about in the archives and about how silence can be a really radical presence historically, I think it’s a radical presence today when people talk about snitches get stitches, or when we think about a history of anti-apartheid struggle in South Africa and necklacing,” Krug continued.

In her Columbia remarks, Krug was also critical of the media “narrative” surrounding the killing of Guzman- Feliz. “The way the story about his innocence and the inherent violence about the people who hacked him apart become the narrative we tell,” she said. “And it’s so much more difficult to understand what kind of freedom could we achieve by being willing to confront those within the community who are working against the interests of the community as a whole at the end of a machete.”

outherebrothers #psycho #sexist incels.co

[Story] On a 10 hour bus journey a few years ago, I legit traumatised a Becky foid for life JFL!

She looked horrified, didn't hide that whatsoever, bear in mind I was 3 years into a Homelesscel phase and hadn't showered or washed whatsoever in at least a year, long scraggy matted hair and beard, long dirty fingernails, teeth rotted outta my head, and as I'm homeless I had like 3 layers of clothes on and it was a fierce hot August day so I literally stank from about 10 feet away. It would bring tears to your eyes it was so overpowering, I didn't a give a shit tbh. She looked around frantically for ANY other seat but it was full, so she reluctantly took her seat next to me.mI even heard people rows of seats away complain to eachother about my smell so it was legit hell for the Becky next to me, but it gave me pleasure that she was repulsed by my stench but just had to sit and accept it. The first long stop was Birmingham, and she couldn't get up fast enough lol, we had to wait there for a half hour.

So she was forced to sit next to me again when she got back on Having heard what I heard her say, I made sure I dug out some empty-stomach proper, alcoholic farts which would make Buddah weep lol As well as have loud coughing fits without covering my mouth, picking my nose and teeth etc.

She couldn't get off that bus fast enough by the end, she was so flustered and in a state she dropped her handbag all over the aisle on the way off the bus and just left the contents where they fell, (don't think any money dropped out as I glanced down, just make-up and shit like that) didn't bother waiting to pick them up. She legit just wanted a million miles away from me and the whole situation. I often get a smile on my face whenever I think of this journey, and thinking of the panic and stress she must feel anytime she books a coach or train journey again, and the anxiety she for sure gets waiting to see who'll be sitting beside her as you can be damn sure she has never forgot that journey either LMFAO

“Mother of the Year”

For terrible parenting deserving of special distinction.

Patricia Ripley #ableism #psycho #racist miamiherald.com

Miami mother of drowned autistic boy admits leading him to canal
Patricia Ripley, the West Kendall mother who initially claimed her severely autistic 9-year-old son had been kidnapped, ultimately admitted she was to blame for the child’s death at a canal and said “he’s going to be in a better place.”

(Transcript of conference by Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez-Rundle)
“The death of a child is tragic; the killing of a child is horrific. As Miami-Dade Police Director Freddie Ramirez, who is here with me today, knows all too well, nothing is more horrible then the death of a child. Our community is shocked by the killing of nine-year-old Alejandro Ripley and the story surrounding this crime. Alejandro had a developmental disorder commonly described as Autism. The 4'11" boy weighed one hundred and twenty pounds and was non-verbal, and his mother falsely accused two black men of kidnapping him. The police found Alejandro’s body Friday morning, wearing his blue Captain America t-shirt and a diaper in the area of 67th Street and 138th Court.

The police obtained a video showing Ripley push Alejandro into a canal of 103rd Avenue and Candle Drive at approximately 7.30 pm. Local residents heard screaming and went to assist, and they found Alejandro in the canal and rescued him. An hour later, she again brought him and led him to a different canal, located by Southwest 67th Street and 138th Court. Unfortunately, this time, there was no one there to save him.

"Nuke 'em from orbit" Award

It's the only way to be sure.

Various Incels #sexist #racist #psycho incels.co

RE: [SuicideFuel] Dude beats 13 yo incel into submission and makes him twerk for talking to his 9 yo daughter

(NoCopeNoHope)

How do we know he was incel? An incel couldn't even get a foid to talk to him. The dad was based tbh. If every father did this to both the boys and their daughters, foids would stay virgins till marriage.

Wat?

An incel can't talk with a foid. They ignore us. The kid was probs a young chadlite who wanted to fuck the chick. It should be illegal to even talk to a foid without consulting with her father, like the old days. We need Sharia but more strict.

(BummerDrummer)

going against the grind. Boy deserved it. Burn the coal pay the toll, the boy in the scenario fucked a nigger and u get what u get

The kid looked mutt. His hair is dark and curly.

oh well then. Still deleting whatever goods left in him.

(Reprobus)

I’d do the same thing if not worse if I was a father. Don’t see why everyone is hating on the based black guy

(toyotacel)

why the fuck does he care ?, his 9 year old is gonna become a total slut anyway, she'll be giving birth to multiple kids by different dads in no time.

(PluralSpaceRace)

How the ghetto rats mind works:
"I am mad at 13 year old boy"
"In response I will make him twerk naked"
He is using sex to dominate, same shit that happens in prisons. On a 13 year old boy.
Faggot shit tbh

(To_Live_is to_Serve)

OP does not mention the race of those involved. Its a primitive human attacking and humiliating a weak adolescent target of a rival people without the inhibition of a civilized man. Best wishes to incels of all races.

(Adamhastor)

Clearly not an incel.
He was naked in a 9yo girl's room. Must have been an aspiring Chad. Black foids hit puberty around 8-9 yo so it would make sense.

Raye Johnson #psycho theguardian.com

Experience: I paid to have my daughter kidnapped

That first day I grieved. I knew deep down I was right, but I didn’t know if my daughter would forgive me.
It was 3am. I went into my daughter’s room, woke her, told her I loved her and that she was going on a trip. She was drowsy from the sleeping pills I’d slipped in her drink a few hours earlier. Then the two strangers I’d hired to take her away went into her room. She tried to get her bag and makeup. “Where you’re going, you don’t need anything,” they told her. I stood outside the door, shaking. Had I just created a situation in which I would lose my 17-year-old for ever?

I’d quit a successful financial career and moved across the country to bring up my daughter and son in Florida, so we’d have time as a family after their father and I divorced. I loved them fiercely and we were close. They knew I had high hopes for them. But at 17, my daughter started hanging around with different people; her straight-A grades dropped and her attitude changed. We started to fight about her going to school. “Even if you drive me there, you can’t make me go inside,” she would say. Then she told me she had decided to quit school to become a high-end hairdresser and wanted me to pay for her to go to beauty school. I was distraught. There is nothing wrong with hairdressing, but I wanted her to get a proper education first, so she would have choices.

Around the same time, police twice caught her 14-year-old brother with drugs. I wasn’t having it a third time, so I sent him away to a strict boarding school in another state. On a weekend visit, it struck me how much he’d changed and how my daughter would benefit from the same intensive treatment.

But I had to act fast. Her beauty school fees were due the coming Saturday. And, legally, I had control over her only while she was still under 18. I found a boot camp for troubled children in Utah and hired a private service to escort her there, whether she wanted to go or not. That Friday night we went to dinner on the pretence that it was to celebrate her new school. It was actually to stop her seeing friends and ensure she’d be home for the escorts.

After their appearance in the middle of the night, the security service flew with her to the Utah desert. That first day I grieved. I knew deep down I was right, but I didn’t know if my daughter would forgive me: I had to be prepared to lose her in order to help her. Her friends called and I said she’d gone on a trip. “Where did she go? When will she be back?” they asked. I told them I didn’t know.

I had paid $16,000 (£11,380) for seven weeks of gruelling physical and mental challenges. The other kids were in desperate situations: young offenders, drug addicts, some were suicidal. I was aware my daughter didn’t share their circumstances. They lived like cavemen: they didn’t see a roof the whole time, took care of their sanitary waste, learned survival skills and did physical labour; some cut off their hair because they couldn’t bathe.

They had daily therapy and wrote letters to their parents. My daughter’s were full of apology: how she had made mistakes, wanted to be forgiven, how she loved me. Sure, she was angry at first when she didn’t know what was going on, but she soon understood why I’d sent her there and was embarrassed.
Experience: my plane was hijacked
Read more

At the end, parents were taken into the desert to be reunited with their kids. We could see them walking towards us from a mile away. I was scared. I didn’t know how my daughter would react. Then I spotted her; she was muscular and dirty. We hugged and cried. She was back to the daughter I knew, the one without the attitude.

She finished high school with straight As, went to college, then did a master’s. She works in the legal system now. Both my kids joke that I’m a psycho mom, but they forgave me and we remain close. It’s the most difficult thing I’ve ever done. Could they have got where they are today without such drastic action? Perhaps, but it wasn’t a chance I was willing to take. I believe the more we suffer in life, the more we grow. I have two strong, amazing kids, and I’d do it again.

• As told to Candice Pires. Raye Johnson is a pseudonym.

Caamib #pedo #psycho pro-rape.com

(Talking about a video in which a 10 year-old girl giving birth can be seen)

Jesus fucking christ... that segment with her giving birth got me so horny that I had to masturbate right away even with me being a no fapper. I don't think it will do anything to cause penile sensitivity again in any case, since I came in about 10 seconds of fapping, barely having to touch my dick.

Nobodysfool999 #ableism #psycho reddit.com

Autistic people are disgusting, and they should be locked in cages like the sick dogs they are.

Whenever I encounter those sad shit-sacks in real life or online, they are either:

1. Talking about some hentai or furry porn
1. Complaining about everything wrong in their life, and then explaining how it's somehow linked to their autism, even if it is something completely normal (i.e taking a wrong turn on the highway)
3. Bragging about being literal sociopaths (i.e saying stuff like "My aUTisM makes it difficult to care about other people's welfare and I consider that an advantage")
4. Bitching about their "social anxiety" or "fear of touch", but completely lacking sympathy for people with real problems like AIDs or schizophrenia.
5. Dying their hair some retard pastel color in order to get attention or "look edgy."
6. Cross-dressing or shitting themselves in adult diapers.

They also talk about themselves in such conceited ways, saying things like "Autism is my superpower that makes me smarter the teh normies lel." Meanwhile, half of those fuck-ups would easily have a mental breakdown over their favorite loli girl being outed as a trap. Autistic people are arguments against evolution, and it genuinely makes me sad that they are allowed to exist alongside us as equals.

Rev. Ronald E. Williams and Patti Williams #fundie #psycho hephzibah-girls.blogspot.com

Sundays at Hephzibah house were dominated by Church.

I sat in a metal folding chair trying not to squirm since I had no fat left to cushion the hard seat beneath me. I was in the last of 5 rows of 6 girls interspersed with 4 staff ladies. The Hephzibah girls and Hephzibah staff, along with their children made up the entire congregation in the little unfinished basement room. Behind me I heard the familiar sounds of little baby S nursing away during the service. It felt good to know that sweet Mrs. K. was behind me. She would not be quick to find fault in my posture or how my hair was curled. The rhythmic sounds of a suckling baby were soothing and normal sounds in this surreal world.

Back straight, eyes forward. I tried to pay attention to the long winded sermon and take good notes. Notes were turned in after every service and checked to make sure we paid attention to the service and were not daydreaming. If staff did not like your notes it was a paddling offense. Ron Williams had a theory that young people who were not engaged in busy work were lusting and enjoying lascivious fantasies.

My feet were cold and my back ached but otherwise the sermon was a nice reprieve from the normal stress of daily life at Hephzibah house.

Ron Williams deep voice filled the small room. He dwarfed the tiny podium.

Patti Williams sat on the left side of the room with all eight children in a row. There was always a well worn paddle laying on the seat beside her. It was not unusual to see her paddle her children for wiggling or making noise during the long sermons. The youngest was Seth, perhaps two years old and the darling irrepressible Benjamin was just four years old. I do not recall a service where that poor little boy did not get a severe beating. I was amazed how undaunted and happy he remained. Seth seemed dull. He just sat and sucked his fingers. He showed no signs of normal 2 year old curiosity and wonder. Maybe that is what a successfully broken will would looked like in a two year old. I found it profoundly disturbing.

Suddenly there was movement. I sensed rather than saw Mrs. K. stand up behind me. I dared not turn my head but up front Mrs Williams also hefted her wide girth out of her metal chair. It creaked loudly in protest. At just 40, Patti Williams was fat, slovenly and mean as a snake. Her grey hair in a stringy bun she stood looking back behind me towards the Mrs. K. and baby S. She had picked up the small paddle. A hard, tight smile crossed her humorless face. Mrs. K. had now made her way into my line of vision.

Mrs. K. was clearly upset as she carried her tiny baby towards the front of the chapel.

Ron Williams just droned on.

My stomach clenched. What was this???

Patti guided Mrs. K. into a small walled off area at the front of the room. The area was meant to be a closet one day. Now it had no door and served to store extra folding chairs. The two women entered the narrow room I had a partial view of the inside of the room but could no longer see Mrs. K. and the baby past Patti’s wide back.

Ron Williams kept preaching.

NO! Oh NO!”

I was frozen. Staring straight ahead and gripping my pencil in horror.

WHACK!!

The baby SCREAMED.

We heard every powerful, stinging blow of the paddle hitting that tiny baby. It went on and on, every time there was a pause and I thought it was over it started up again.

Ron Williams actually stopped preaching. Grinning from ear to ear he made a fist and moved it enthusiastically across his body like a diabolical cheerleader, “Hit him again Sister! Hit him again!”

No one moved. No one DID anything. The babies cries were becoming strangled as he choked and he seemed to gasp dangerously between blows.

Go get that baby Susan!” The voice in my head was screaming, “DO SOMETHING!”

I stared straight ahead as Ron Williams resumed his droning sermon. I thought of twenty scenarios where I saved that baby, but I sat glued to my seat. My blood ran cold.

The crying stopped before the blows stopped. Soon Mrs. K. stepped out from behind the wall she was sobbing and clinging to her baby Patti was right behind her with a huge self satisfied smile on her corpulent face, now red from exertion.

The baby was quiet. A spooky unnatural quiet. I watched the little bundle for signs of life intently until I saw his little chest heave showing he was indeed breathing.

How hard would you have to hit a baby to make him stop crying? Why would we all just sit there and let it happen?

I realized I had not taken any notes for several minutes. Somehow, knowing I would be paddled for that offense gave me a bizarre moment of satisfaction . A form of penance for my cowardice.

Everyone took their places.

Ron Williams droned on.

Irredeemable Monster Award

Content warning: advocacy of child rape

Leucosticte and Zesto #pedo #psycho #sexist #racist rgif.is

[From "[Rapefuel] Don't forget, there's such a thing as second-chance adoptions"]

OP of the thread by Leucosticte:

You can adopt a 10-year-old girl and not have to wait as long for her to hit puberty. When Families Un-Adopt a Child - The Atlantic - Pocket

Sadly, a lot of them are niglets instead of cute white forbiddens:

Comment by Zesto:

Idk we have a fucked up system in this country.

What's the difference between that and foster children?

Seems like a better deal with the foster kids, the government pays you plus they get raped all the time.

Especially by the government.

Caamib #pedo #psycho rgif.is

(Title: I had a sex dream about my daughter)

In it she was 12 and we were having sex with her legs on my shoulders. I don't know how I knew she 12 in a dream but it's one of those things you're sort of "aware" of in a dream. I didn't really see her face or remember it... Anyway, I was railing her snatch like there was no tomorrow (I know the feeling in this position since I had sex with some girl in it couple of times) and I came in her, only to suddenly wake up disappointed and... well, messy down there. I am a no-fapper so I have such dreams occasionally (if I haven't ejaculated in a woman for a longer time) so this is not new to me but none of my previous dreams were that graphic.

Jim #sexist #psycho blog.jim.com

(Title: Women like sexual coercion)

Their resistance is merely a shit test, to separate the strong from the weak.

What they hate, hate, hate hate hate, hate with a hatred hotter than a thousand suns, is that some guy whom they had sex with turns out to be substantially less alpha than they thought.

You doubt me? Reflect on the current Hollywood drama. Everyone has always known about the casting couch but in actual practice women acted as if being sexually exploited by rich, famous, and powerful men was a fringe benefit, rather than an occupational hazard – until the advance of feminism turned previously arrogant and entitled Hollywood moguls into weak and timid betas using wealth, fame and power as a weak crutch.


Beneficial-Title5869 #psycho removeddit.com

I reported a family to cps for smoking weed and they got there kids taken away.(self.confession)

They were my neighbors and they were stereotypical annoying potheads, they hardly ever actually watch there kids(there’s 3 of them). They also walk around smelling like pot in front of there kids it was disgusting and I couldn’t take it anymore so I reported them to cps. I did it for the welfare of the children, no grown adults should be smoking pot and they damn sure shouldn’t have it around a child.

I'm cool with parents smoking pot but not while the kids are awake and not in front of them, negligence is also inexcusable. I'm glad you did it OP.

P.S. look up the usage of They're/there/their :)

They didn’t smoke it in front of them, they would do it outside I just do this because I hate stoners.

Anonymous #homophobia #psycho #racist #sexist archive.4plebs.org

I don't want to save the white race, I want most whites to die because most whites are subhumans no better than niggers in a lot of cases, all these whores, lard asses, faggots, race traitors, leftists etc. don't have a right to life just because they're white, they should die. God I hate "White Equality" so many white nationalists promote, just because someone is white doesn't make them special. Whites will live on no matter what and as soon as collapse comes same with all the non whites too, because they're dependent on whites giving them free food and water to live, like Africans, they'll die off fast as soon as the UN donations stop coming and non whites in europe and northern north america will die off as soon as they have no more gov't heating for their homes and the cold sets in, our destiny is set, I'm only preparing to survive

BrapZilian #sexist #psycho incels.co

[JFL] Chad crying because a foid sucked his dick
image

TranscriptMales can indeed be raped.
Serious

I don't know if this is rape or sexual assault, either way here's the story:
(Note: I'm an italian 14-15 yr old.)
A week ago, I ended my friendship with a girl I've been friends for over 5 years. I had to do this rough cut because she raped me. A week ago, me and her we're having a sleepover, when everyone was asleep I suddenly woke up due to a funny feeling in my dick.
First thing I see is the only friend I trust sucking on my dick for no absolute reason, I tried to speak but she slapped my mouth and, i pulled her hand away and asked "What the fuck are you doing?"
She replied with: "Something I wanted to do for a long time." I said stop but she kept going, At this point I could take no more, I stood up and tried to take my phone from the table I put it on and call the police, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me down, next thing I know my virginity was gone as she just sits on my dick.
The story goes on as you'd expect, In the morning I went home as fast as I could, told this to my parents and they called the police.
I really need to talk to someone about this because this story is insane, even if I talk it deeper with my parents they will just turn it into a lecture like "Why didn’t you just run away?"


JUST
FUCKING
LOL

john012 #psycho #racist stormfront.org

Blacks are only a problem when you live around them. Noise, crime, etc. are issues. As for Blacks on TV, it's all entertainment. I don't like cops, so it's good to see Blacks fight with cops. Jews are a different story. Unlike Blacks, Jews are doing sneaky things behind the scenes. A good example - they've made it virtually impossible to protest against Israel out in the open. If you own a business and support BDS, good luck getting state funding. IMO, we should focus on solving the Jewish Question first, as this is a bigger concern.

Michael Alan #ableism #psycho amazon.com

[ "I wish my kids had cancer" is a book by Michael Alan, a father of two kids with autism ]

I Wish My Kids Had Cancer: A Family Surviving the Autism Epidemic

image
I Wish My Kids Had Cancer is a father’s gripping, real glimpse of his family’s struggle to survive with two children with Autism. The book intimately, honestly, and powerfully, addresses the emotional, social, financial, political and medical aspects of a family fighting for their very existence. Learn about the struggle, the epidemic and Help Families In Need! Support Autism Through Song! Download the song “State of Emergency” by world-renowned recording artist Sara Hickman. ALL Proceeds Donated to help Families with Autism! Visit www.iwishmykidshadcancer.com to download or visit www.sarahickman.com to download this powerful, emotionally charged song written in response to this book. Encourage others to listen and download! Help provide hope for those with Autism!

Biblical Gender Roles #fundie #sexist #psycho biblicalgenderroles.com

I can’t tell you how many leftists and humanists I saw on Facebook and on the news saying “The economy is not more important than human lives”. But these same leftists have no problem with 56 million human lives worldwide being sacrificed each year for the “economic empowerment of women” when women have abortions. Do you get the irony in that?

I have seen some leftists and feminists attack pro-life conservatives saying “Look at these conservative pro-lifers willing to sacrifice human lives for the economy. I guess they are not so pro-life after all.” But this is a horribly faulty comparison. Comparing COVID 19 deaths to deaths caused by abortion is like comparing normal flu deaths each year to those caused by murder. And that is exactly what abortion is – it is murder. If you die from getting a virus that is a natural cause of death. If you die from a doctor tearing you apart with medical instruments that is not a natural cause of death. That is murder.

Foolish humanists have said to those protesting the loss of their freedoms in the COVID 19 hype that they are fighting for “the freedom to give and receive the Corona virus”. So could we as conservative Christians say humanists are fighting for “the freedom to give and receive STDs which can be fatal” when they fight for the freedom of people to engage in casual sex outside of marriage?

The leftists and humanists want us to wear masks and practice social distancing to go buy milk. But in the coming months they will continue to fight for the right of two strangers to meet at a bar (with masks on of course) and then go home, take off their masks, get naked and engage in casual sex. The irony and foolishness of their positions are completely lost on them.

Mike Adams #wingnut #conspiracy #psycho naturalnews.com

Strategically speaking, we urge President Trump to declare the insurrection before the election, because this would allow him to challenge the Electoral College votes from states which are supporting open rebellion against the United States (for all the reasons noted above). Even if Trump declares the insurrection just one day before the election, this grants him a basis from which he may challenge the Electoral College votes from insurrectionist states like California.

It also grants Trump the opportunity to arrest all the corrupt, left-wing officials the day after the election, shutting down their criminal attempts to counterfeit ballots after the fact that try to “win” by cheating in the weeks following the election itself. Trump can largely shut down that effort by simply declaring an insurrection and arresting all these treasonous actors the day after the election. They cannot counterfeit more ballots, after all, if they’re sitting in jail.

This action would, of course, cause the radical Left to ignite an attempted nationwide kinetic war against the government, but at that point Trump is free to issue escalated engagement orders for federal law enforcement while even bringing in the U.S. military to halt all domestic enemies of the United States who are engaged in acts of treason or warfare against America (deploying the military to defeat domestic enemies of America does not violate Posse Comitatus).

lordoftheincels #sexist #wingnut #moonbat #psycho incels.net

Incel laws.
These are laws made to minimize the suffering of the specie, and to protect incels and females.
They are to maximinze the health and happiness of both the incel and female.

1. Law of clothing. Girls must wear modest, non-sexualized clothing when out in public. The only exception are special areas such as beaches and specially designated areas.
a. This will help incels and females. Incels will no longer lust and feel bad. Females will no longer recieve sexual harassment from strangers.
b. If a female disobeys this law, there is no fines or fees. Just that anyone is allowed to touch her breasts or butt, if and only if she is wearing the clothes of a wh*re.

2. Law of murder. For every 1 murder, 1 year of prison. This may seem like a low amount of time, but in times of incel, males often fall victim to mental illness and do not behave rationally such as in times of prosperity. In times of prospoertiy, the punishment shall be higher, such as two years. Murder is evil and punishment is needed, however, one must realize that rotting in prison is cruel punishment.

3. No cruel punishment. Prisons will be coed. Males will consentually fuck other females, rather than raping other males. Males will get exercise, health foods to decrease mental illness, and computers for entertainment. Sex will use condoms and contraceptives so that criminal genes do not spread.

4. Racial equality. There should be a reasonable distribution of raсes in the leaders of each State and Nation. For example, if there are 80% whites in a State, then roughly 80% of the leaders of the state should be white. This does not have to be an exact number. For instance, if 10% of the population is mexican, then 20% of the leaders of the state as mexicans exceeds the reasonable amount of racial equality.

5. Cheating penalities. In order to prevent the crimes of false marriage extortion, cheating must be discouraged. For each instance of cheating, 5% of alimony is reduced. There is one exception, sexless marriage. If the marriage is incel, then the incel may cheat without suffering penalties. Furthermore, during divorce, if the marriage was proven to be sexless, the incel does not have to pay alimony. Furthermore, there is an alimony ceiling of 500k. If marrying rich, not more than 500k can go to the divorcee.

6. Monopoly. Not one raсe, tribe, or state should control all of the media. Rather, media should be divided into racial/tribal equality, according to the proportiions in law 4.

OverBeforeItBegan #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Venting] My heart aches whenever I see a cuckold father with his daughters

It's just the most pathetic, depressing sight.

Today I went shopping and I saw a father with FOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS and not a single son. Can you imagine that? The average cost of raising a child in the US from birth until 17 is $233,610. Multiply that by four and you get 934 440 US$ That is almost a million dollars. And obviously, most parents continue paying for their children much longer after they turn 17. You still have college to pay for.
So basically, that spineless cuck will end up spending well over a million dollars raising sets of holes to keep men's dicks warm and wet. That's literally what he's doing. There's no other way around it. Sure, having an incel son isn't anything to be proud of either, but at least you're not spending your hard-earned money raising a living fleshlight. He could've avoided all this by having 4 abortions. As bad as I felt for him, I also felt angry that he's such a bitch that he's actually raising them. I wanted to tell him how I feel but obviously that's social suicide. You're not allowed to question whoredom.

Sure, they might be young and innocent now, but does he not realize that soon enough they'll be teenagers? They'll start going to nightclubs, house parties, music festivals? Does he not realize what they'll be doing? I've made a thread about this: https://incels.co/threads/i-went-to-a-music-festival.67394/ It really boggles my mind how any self-respecting man can be okay with this. Spending absurd amounts of money just to get some other men's rocks off. I truly believe that the man who invents some kind of pill that will prevent you from passing on your x chromosome will become a billionaire overnight.

SlayerSlayer #ableism #crackpot #psycho #sexist incels.co

It's very obvious. We have so little human contact we have no real life examples, no standards by which we can map normal non-toxic human behavior. We want to learn how to fish, but nobody wants to teach us, and we are too retarded to figure it out for ourselves. There's no point in socializing with normal people, because they will never have the patience to deal with pure autist honesty. Like how economic poverty can be a perpetuating quicksand trap without the right foundations, so can social poverty.

The garbage media out there does not help. It all feels like when people on TV or youtube are being nice, that seems intuitively fake to us, or that's something only beautiful people deserve. When we see ugly people in media being toxic, THAT's what seems like is normal, and that speaks to us. When we see murderers get rewarded with hybristropheliac fans, that also speaks to us. When murderers achieve infamy- that's ALL on them: they were able to have a few fleeting seconds of power in their pathetic lives and they did it without help from institutions, family, or friends, nothing. To some extent, the only thing that helped them murder was the socioeconomic background of their parents, but that is as random as one's face when they were born. Therefore we only map things a total lone wolf like ourselves as something that is achievable in life.

Most of all we have low empathy because due to our autism, we simply do not see a logical link between ugly men being empathetic and rewards. Isn't that the entire point of life?? To feel like you are getting somewhere, getting awarded in some way??? To a normie they are by default nice because that makes sense in their context- insofar as treating people as how you want to be treated. Nice behavior mostly works out for them. But for us, nice behavior is tokenized.

JosefMengelecel #sexist #psycho incels.co

RE: [JFL] "My brother is short and unattractive, but unlike y'all, he actually respects women, and guess what? He's still a sexless virgin! Take that, incels!"

The OP admitted the blackpill. She said that he is a virgin but doesn’t hate foids. But he still is a virgin. What happened? I thought personality mattered? Jfl foids are the most stupidest creatures and shouldn’t be able to talk. Honestly tho, I would rope if I was related to that disgusting creature

So he doesn't hate people that treat him poorly? Is that a good thing?

They expect you to take everything and not hate people who wronged you and if you do you are the bad guy. They are full of shit

This was how the joker was created.

The lack of self awareness is on a new level. It’s basic human nature to want revenge. If someone wrongs you then you have every right to do it back. If society wrongs you then you have the right to wrong society

zekr #sexist #psycho incels.co

[Soy] There are grown men out there that are seriously intimidated by certain women.

Imagine? :feelskek:. Whether it be their boss, wife/girlfriend, or just a random foid in a bureaucratic position, they are seriously intimidated by them and bow to their every command. Any woman in a leadership position that wants to be taken seriously is comical to me. All you have to do is just look at her face and know that her mouth has come in contact with dick and semen to laugh her off as nothing more than some bitch in a suit. Imagine her in a legitimate survival situation and her fake demeanor would drop instantly while looking for some chad to hunt and build a shelter for her. Any man that actually fears a woman is a :soy:.

universallyabhorred #sexist #psycho incels.co

RE: [News] Porn Addict Indian man rapes his own mother , arrested and sent to jail.

Curry Curry Curry Curry Curry Curry

When you can't get the bobs and vagene. You gotta take it.

Don't understand why he picked his 42 year old mother with his 20 year old sister in the house?

Fuck he was so low inhib he even watched porn in front of his mum and sister. Curry culture won't fix this cos the mum will never accept anything is wrong with the boy. Even if he raped his sister the mum will just say don't do it again, and tell sister to stfu

Cope if that was the case this wouldn't be a news story. He wouldn't have gotten arrested.

Disgusting curries

He was just trying to create another sister.

Are u curry?

Incestmaxxing will end curryceldom.

Nah. Eugenics programs are the only answer to curryceldom.

I suggest euthanasia for all sub 7 curry males and females.

Hate_my_life #psycho #sexist incels.co

I am starting to internalize the mysoginy. I know I shouldn't say this because Incels would probably masturbate on my sadness but I just cried because I was stressed that if I find someone he will leave me if I get fat, if I age past 24 and that my only value is my appearance as a XX chromosome haver

I hope your chad bf deflowers you and leaves you. Don't get raped. It would be a huge shame. Also your tears make me happy.

I will never believe your lies, I am a human being, I am strong, smart and worthy of resoect.

and I am the president of the United states. we can all tell ourselves what we want. It doesn't make it true.

You dont understand how much I really want to beat up a foid. I might challenge one of them to a MMA spar for £200 or something. Id pay that amount to physically fight a foid for 30 minutes. If it's an attractive foid that would make the experience more enjoyable but any foid (who isnt a whale) will do. Its not a fetish, I just have so much anger/distaste towards women and that would be a good outlet. One spar session with a foid for 30 minutes. The match ends after 30 minutes or she's unconscious. Whichever comes first.

How brutally do you want to beat her?

I have 30 minutes. I'm assuming 6 x 5 minute round? The first 5 minutes would just be playful body jabs. Make her fear me. The next 5 minutes im going all out. Face and chest shots (mainly flush for the face). Hopefully there won't be anyone spectating/watching the fight. Id love to knock a foid out then just repeatedly smash their skulls into the ground until blood is oozing out of their face. Id repeatedly do this, stand her up and punch her down again until I'm exhausted and I've got all my anger out. I FEEL SO ENERGIZED JUST WRITING THAT. I REALLY MUST FIGHT A HOLE AND MAKE THEM FEEL A fraction of the pain I've felt. Worthless holes.

Jim #wingnut #psycho blog.jim.com

[From "The shots heard around the world"]

The cold civil war is turning hot.

What always happens is that authorities take sides. And different authorities are taking different sides. As things get hotter, expect mass arrests of normies in blue state cities.

I do not expect high altitude bombing of cities and mass artillery barrages until 2024 or so, but escalation has been happening steadily, dramatic escalation just happened, and escalation will continue.[…]

In the sixties they came to Detroit to burn people’s homes, destroy their businesses, and drive them out. And now they have come to middle America in flyover country. Kenosha is small town America in center of flyover country. We are out of places to run to. If we retreat to cabins in the woods and do business by videoconference, they will come to us when the shops in Kenosha are cleaned out.

Fortunately for us, the war has started with clean cut boy scout Kyle Rittenhouse versus evil Jewish hardcore felon Joseph Rosenbaum.
[…]
Any solution has to be “Here is how to end the war victoriously and quickly”, or, more realistically, “Here is how we can make peace once the combatants have been exhausted and the logistic base of one side or both sides has been destroyed or exhausted.”

We have passed the point where a handful of executions could stop the left singularity from getting lefter.[…]

And as the war escalates (or if the left is temporarily victorious, as the left singularity goes ever lefter) the number of figures whose removal is required to end the left singularity will increase.
[…]
Kenosha was the first shots. There will be more shots. Violence will escalate until one side wins and one side loses.

Anakin66 #psycho #sexist incels.net

If I it wasnt for my religion holding me back i wouldve been a mass shooter in minecraft

Im a christian and i firmly believe in everything the bible teaches . So i lm well aware gunning down lets say a soriority house full of hot women whom i greatly desire yet hate so much at the same time. I've lost sympathy for women and only show sympathy for them in specific circumstances but for the most part i loathe them. Every attractive foid i see is a brutal reminder of my failure as a man. To court,Dominate and eventually impregnate a foid so my thousand plus year old lineage can live on as it always had. But no its reached a dead end. Im that end.im genetic garbage. FUCK FOIDS!

Freddie Lee Doyle #homophobia #psycho lgbtqnation.com

Man brought an AR-15 to a gay bar & shouted that he would “have killed those fa***ts”

A man who went to an LGBTQ bar in Missouri with an AR-15 and 160 rounds has been sentenced to 46 months in prison.

Freddie Lee Doyle, 32, pled guilty to a charge of unlawful possession of a firearm in federal court in exchange for prosecutors dropping hate crimes charges.

[…]

Video footage showed Doyle talking to a Black man who left the Just John Night Club, another LGBTQ venue in the neighborhood. The two went back to Doyle’s car, where Doyle pointed the rifle at his victim.

The man ran and Doyle went after him with the gun. Witnesses said that he pointed the weapon at the victim, then shouted obscenities and anti-gay slurs at the crowd. He started a “verbal countdown” and fired one shot in the air when he finished.

Police nearby heard the shot, but Doyle hid his gun and said that the shooter ran into a nearby alley. Police soon arrested him.

Court documents say that he shouted that he would “have killed those faggots” if police hadn’t shown up, according to Metro Weekly.

Doyle’s lawyer originally argued that he was not motivated by hatred of LGBTQ people but that he was acting in self-defense when the Black man “followed” him into his car.

Doyle later told the court that he was suffering from depression and anxiety and has ADHD. He said that he used to be a husband and a father, but then he lost his job, house, cars, and family and turned to methamphetamine. He tested positive for meth after his arrest.

TheIncelRepublic #sexist #psycho incels.co

[RageFuel] I want to load water guns with piss and drive-by shooting at foids.

I want to hop on my motorcycle at a very quiet night, load a water gun with my piss, and shoot it at foids walking alone at night. I am thinking of doing this at tight corners so they don't see my number plate, and I can escape really quickly. It would be pretty funny to do this, the foid is going to see Chad and have sex. She has just showered and put on her best makeup, and then she gets drenched in my piss, her day is ruined. I know the president of Chechnya does this to foids wearing slutty clothes, but with water instead of piss, and in his car with his friend. What do you think lads, should I do this, or is it too risky?

Why only piss and no shit?

I need a liquid, maybe if I eat a lot of spicy food I can have diarrhea and add that to the mix.

I would do it with fresh lime rather than piss because it will make her all sticky afterwards.

If I can't make her sticky with my semen, then I'll do it with my piss.

CHANGE PISS WITH A SUBSTANCE THEY CANT TRACE TO YOU

Good idea. Maybe dog piss.

OverBeforeItBegan #sexist #psycho incels.co

[JFL] roastbeefoid gave me its CV

She was in her late teens or early 20s. She came over to me while I was working and gave it to me. I told her that I would give it to my manager. Obviously I ripped it apart and threw it in the bin but before I did that, I took a picture of it so I could do some research later on at home. Well... I found her Instagram and VSCO. One of the first things I saw on her VSCO was a meme about hooking up with someone. Holy shit, if I actually helped out some whore who showed this level of disrespect towards her father and her future husband i'd be hanging from my ceiling right now.

I also wrote down her number and full name on a few walls and said "call for free blowjobs". That's the extent to what I could've done. Anything more and she might be able to use her limited foid brain to trace back what's happening to me.

Based as fuck boyo. If I was hiring manager, would avoid hiring femoids as much as I can without appearing suspect

She probably wouldn't have gotten the job anyway tbh. Where I work you have to do some heavy lifting at least occasionally so all the foids that do work there are in high positions. The average joes carrying stock around are all men.

fair enough then, it's just the BJ part because she would get a hint it was you, since I was thinking that you placed them on walls at work.

Well even if she does she has absolutely no way of proving it. And lol no, obviously not on walls where I work. It was outside far from where I work.

That Escalated Quickly Award

Bad Personality #psycho incels.co

[Story] Standing Up To One Of My Bullies... And The Verdict Of An Incel's Actions

I went to the toilet just to clear my head, which was another big mistake as I forgot to lock myself out of my computer, only to come back to see my desktop background was picture of to naked men making out. At this point I was fed the fuck up. I grabbed his phone and smashed it on the floor, I smashed him into a nearby desk and started choking him till his face went red and started tearing up. Just then my teacher walked in and broke it up. I later made threats to him and his family, as I was told to leave.

There was a groupchat for our class, and I apologised for my actions as I felt guilty and I wanted to let people know why I did it because there's a reason for everything, unless I was a maniac, but I was later bombarded with loads of people saying I'm a bad person and hoping I die. Only a few people were on my side, including my food friend. A lot was said in the groupchat, but nothing was said in person; I was a threat to them.

And there you have it buddy boyos, if you're an incel, you can never be forgiven or understood. Society want us dead.

Total Imbecile and Transcended Trucel #psycho #sexist incels.co

[Serious] I daydream about having a daughter and punishing her in various way
Slapping and hitting her here and there, grounding her, shutting off the internet, taking away her devices, taking away the car keys, not giving her any spending money, etc

This is my revenge fantasy to get back at women

(Transcended Trucel)
Josef Fritzl maxing is legit way to get back at them. too bad we won't get a chance to do it.

I will never understand Fritzl tbh

(Total Imbecile)
He married his wife at 17 and he was 21 at that time

He got to experience his wife in her teens and early 20s, what else could a guy ask for

Next page